I woke up convinced i wet the bed?

bunnyblonde

Reaction score
i woke up really early, around 5 am to use the restroom and i was convinced i wet the bed. my bed was completely dry, i wasn't even sweating but i was so sure i had an accident. Im not sure if its the dreams i had (i start to dream that i have to pee but can't when i have to pee) or what but i was just so sure i wet the bed. Is this a pregnancy thing? Ive never woken up so sure I've wet the bed before, other than a few times when I've woken up drenched in sweat, but this was different. am i the only one?

Pregnancy dreams can be weird in general. Mine tend to be bizarre and intense, and bleed over into my conscious mind more than usual. I remember having some especially crazy, unrealistic but very real-seeming sex dreams late in my first pregnancy. I'm not sure if I'm hoping it happens again or not. LOL.

I had a dream like that last night. I dreamed I was stuck on a boat in the middle of a lake and had to pee so I had no choice but to just go in my pants. I was so sure that I wet the bed when I woke up from that dream that I ran to the bathroom to pee lol.

I thought I was crazy!! Even after I felt that my bed was dry I was convinced I had an accident!!

I feel like that when I wake up in a sweat like you mentioned... Usually have to change my underwear because if it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->