I wonder if...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Babyvoisey, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Babyvoisey

Babyvoisey Well-Known Member

I got up and walked out on everything my OH would even notice? I feel he gives me 'zero' affection he doesn't ever tell me he loves me... I dunno if this is just me overeacting :( I cry about it constantly!! :( x

2. Sew_Sweet

Sew_Sweet Well-Known Member

You need to tell HIM this. He's the only one that can fix it hon.

3. Onemoretime5

Onemoretime5 Mother of 6 and loving it

Have you talked to him about this?

4. Babyvoisey

Yeh iv spoken to him about it! I cry infront of him! It starts arguments and he says it's my hormones and tells me to get a grip! :( I feel as though I'm overreacting! But I don't think I can do it anymore! :( x

5. babybambi

babybambi Well-Known Member

I agree with the other ladies, maybe speak to him about it x

6. Babyvoisey

We argue sometimes and I go to my mums and then I go home and we sort things out! I feel like I dont have the strength to just pack a bag and walk away coz I feel I'll be nothing on my own! :( I dunno... I just love him so much!! He needs to realise what hes got before I just walk away and not come back!!

7. Mrs HM

Mrs HM Well-Known Member

Does he treat your badly in other ways, or do you think this is mostly just your insecurities making you feel this way? By that I mean his lack of affection and things making you feel like he doesn't love you. I'm a firm believe in actions speaking louder than words and if he shows you every day that he loves you and takes care of you, I think that is more important than saying the right things.

8. Babyvoisey

Not really! He doesn't kiss or cuddle me! He thinks of himself all the time! I wish I could big him up and say he does loads and loads of nice things but he doesn't! I asked him to go get me gaviscon from the shop for my bad heartburn coz I'd just got out the bath and didn't wanna get out of bed! Well he simply said he couldn't be bothered!! I desperately want him to realise what he's got! Coz I'm getting to the end of my tether!! X

9. amy19604

amy19604 Well-Known Member

hugs, i dont think men like that will ever change. you need to decide to either live with it and be happy or leave. remember you'll have a baby soon, you want your baby to be brought into a happy loving home dont you. x

10. Mrs HM

Mrs HM Well-Known Member

Well that's just not on. I'm very cross for you with his 'can't be bothered' attitude. Sometimes though people don't appreciate what is under their nose, so it might be an idea to fill your time and life up with other things for a while and he may just take notice of you when you are enjoying your life a little bit more. Do you see what I mean as I'm not explaining that very well?!