i would die for that

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
Ran across this and I burst into tears.......10cycles in 9dpo feeling so out after two bfn yesterday I just wanna cry .... Again...cried myself to sleep last night.....and feeling so overwhelmed and consumed. Just wondering when it will happen for me

:hugs:
Aw, I think were all familiar with this feeling, bfn's don't mean much until AF shows up. My SIL has been pregnant twice and both times it didn't show until she had blood work. Cheer up honey, were all going through this together. :hugs:

Aw hun. I know how you feel. It took me 9 months catch my lo and every month I would cry my heart out with negative tests. I was starting to give up and along came my positive. It will happen just keep positive and as said above its not all over till af arrives. Also my dr said that the avarage couple takes one year of trying to catch!

*HUGS* What a beautiful song-- I've just started TTC so I am not sure how long it will take but I am here for encouragement! :)

I know its tough :( im also on cycle 10 with no luck...but it'll happen :) Kellie Coffey herself has 2 kids now, which shows it'll happen eventually! At least for the majority of us. Keeping fingers crossed for you :) you're not out until AF shows! And even then you have other cycles. Ttc is one of the hardest things I've ever done...but its so worth it in the end. When you have your bundle, you'll feel like if you'd had to wait all your life for that moment, it would have been worth it.

It'll happen!!! Cycle 27 for us, but we got there in the end! The big, kicky lump sticking out of my front is proof that it happens!

Aw what a beautiful song. So bitter-sweet. It took me 2 years to conceive my daughter and every day I'm thankful for her - I desperately want to add to my family, I have to keep reminding myself that it could be a long journey, but it will be more than worth it! Keep your chin up, it'll happen! X

The best part about a site like this is solidarity :) There are hundreds of women going through the same torturous yet beautiful process. We'll all get there in the end, and we'll support each other along the way! :hugs:

I cried and cried and cried the first time I came across this song/video too <3 .

I have watched it everyday since I've come across it. Thanks ladies and .... Its Well...CD1 for me .... I was expecting it because of temp drop to coverline this morning. Well.....so I went straight to Walmart and bought soy isoflavones and vitamin b complex. And a box of opks...cycle 11 ..... I just never thought it would take this long

I understand how you feel truly. It really hurts and when everyone around you is pregnant or with their kids it makes it hard to stay positive and not get down on yourself. After 2 years of trying we finally figured out some of what was going on with our fertility issues but then had three early losses once we got to that point. When we finally got one to stick it was in my friggin tube :growlmad:

This last cycle I remember laying in bed at 9 dpo (same as you) because I had got a bfn. I cried myself to sleep thinking I must be being punished for something I did or I just wasn't meant to have children. Strangely enough that incredibly emotional evening was my first symptom of my bfp cycle and the very next day I got a bfp (very faint) on a frer. I'm not trying to give you false hope but encourage you that sometimes in your darkest moments some light shines through.

Hang in there and focus on everything you can do to improve your odds each month. I found that to be a comforting distraction as well as sharing on this forum like you are now. Taking Charge Of Your Fertility is an awesome book and for me personally was probably the reason we finally got pregnant.

Good luck sweetie and baby dust for you:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"