i would just like to announce....

vickilouise

Reaction score
that my dad is a diamond!!!!:happydance:
he said the most nicest things to me i have ever heard him say, he said he is so proud of me and im going to be a great mum as i looked after him and my brothers when my mum left i was his little rock, and hes proud of the way ive sorted uni work and everything out he admires my strength apparently . he was crying :cry: (unlike my dad he acts all hard) saying he doesnt want his little girl to leave!!!
he wants me to stay until i finish university and wants my OH to move in too so we dont have to struggle and he cant wait to meet his grandson or daughter.

just thought id share with everyone as i am so taken back by it as my dad is more of a banter type than a feelings person we argue like hell because hes more of a freind than a dad.

i am so pleased for you:) what a great dad!

bit of a shocker though as hes more likely to call me fat arse or summat lol
dads eh... strange
oh he said hes gonna invest in fishing gear so he can take the baby fishing cos thats whats grandads do apparently

Thats lovely =]

I hope my dad feels the same, hes not let on though if he does lol, far from it.

Thats lovely that though, really heartwarming :)

Oh my gosh, that is so sweet of your dad. You are so lucky! :hugs:

that is very sweet of him :)

Thats so lovely :)

My dad is a bit overwhelmed still I think, but when we got on a train after I told him I was pregnant he nearly forced someone out of their chair so I could sit down, and he's going to meet me off the train on Friday when I go home so he can help me with my bag. We're pretty close because my mam left too.

Its lovely that your dad is letting you both live there, he sounds like a very kind man :)

xxx

Awwwwww that is so lovely babe! It is great that your Dad said that to you as you will keep that with you for the rest of your life! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->