i would like some ones opinion please

loveanother

Reaction score
We were having sexvin the 19 the of January 2012 the condom slipped off inside me( we are not actively trying however if it happens it happens)we got the condom out but kept going he pulled out before he came but I ovulated on the 20 th. I am not sure what the likelihood of becoming pregnant from pre cum is but today is the 26 th and I have had cramps like af for the past three days lots of creamy cm( feel wet all of the time) and now today my boobs are swore and I'm nauseated on and off and have been having dizzy spells. What do you guys think could I be pregnant or is it something else I'm due for.my period Feb 3 rd

You definitely have some symptoms of pregnancy but I don't know that you would feel them this soon. My doctor had told me that most patients feel the nausea at around 4-6 weeks. Although some women do feel it sooner. Since you had sex so close to ovulation, I would just take care of your health and body and wait to take a test until the day of your expected period. Although some women can take the early response tests and get results before your period, it's best to wait until the day of or the day after your missed period for the most accurate results. Good luck!

It is possibly that you can get pregnant off precum there are like millions of spermies in that so yeah there is a chance, it is a little early to be getting symptoms but everyone is different I would wait to see if you get your AF if not take a pregnancy test. goodluck :)

Thank you for your advice and opinions I am still give days from my expected start date for af I will wait till then to test thank you again!

I wouldn't be surprised if you were pregnant. it doesn't take a lot to get pregnant especially if you are young. your SO need to use the condom better (did he get an extra large size?)

Anyway, in the meanwhile, take prenatal vitamins now .....even if you think you won't keep the baby because some women do change their mind.

Thank you for answering we already have a two year old and we are not actively trying for another at this moment but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I was we also havenever changed the brand of our condoms and this is the first time this has ever happened its weird really that this happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->