IB obsessing!

Weebles

Reaction score
Today I'm 6 or 7 dpo and noticed a drop of spotting this morning, more like a brownish discharge. I wasn't checking CP or CM, it was just there when I wiped.

I normally spot so I normally don't obsess over IB. But normally I only spot a couple days before AF, not almost a whole week, or if I check CM after O I might notice something but it's nothing I'd notice otherwise.

This is weird and I never really thought I'd be one to think about IB. But here I am feeling crazy, going down the rabbit hole, getting nauseous as I type. This is the month I get my bfp.

Not yet, I'm trying to wait it out. I checked my period tracker and I've only spotted once before on 7 dpo and it was every day up until AF. I wasn't trying then and assumed it was an annovulatory cycle. I hope that's not the case this time. Thanks ladies. :)

Exactly what happened to me on 9 dpo (and teeeeeensie bit once on 10 dpo) and I tested 12 dpo and positive. No spotting since. This was just light light brown cm.

Good luck to you!! <3

This happened to me on 7dpo in my last pregnancy and I got my BFP at 9dpo. Good luck!!

Oh yay! I hope it's as good as a sign for me. Spotting seems to have stopped too.

Friday with a FRER! If it really was implantation I'm hoping that it will show by then but that's still pretty early, I know I should wait longer but... It's sooo tough to do.

I've only had what I 'think' was something linked with implantation once out of 4 pregnancies. The one last year. It was just a veery pale pink bit of discharge, and 2 days later I got a faint bfp on a frer. Today I wiped a saw the teeniest, tiniest little pink dot, I mean like the size of an ant! (Yes I'm scrutinising every wipe lol) I might have even been seeing things, wishful thinking and all that! so fx for both of us!

Fingers crossed for you Weebles!

(And you too, Natnee!)

<3

Everyone is so sweet, it means a lot. :). Natee, I find myself scrutinizing everything too, looking for the teeniest tiniest sign.

Hey, just thought I'd jump in here rather than make a new thread. I'm 4dpo today and I'm spotting?! It's creamy cm very slightly tinged pinky brown with blood. Isn't it way too early for IB?? What does this mean?? Freaking out a little. Feels too late for ovulation too. Anyone ever had this?

That is exactly what I noticed the day before I had what I am thinking might possibly be IB. I only noticed it because I was checking and I don't usually check during my leutal phase because I don't see much of a point to it. The next morning is when I had the spotting and that I noticed when wiping.. 4dpo is a little early but how sure are you that you O'd when you think you did? If you O'd a little sooner it's a perfect timeline.

Yes but nothing good! FRER with FMU was a BFN. I suppose that's what I get for jumping the gun and testing early.

Weebles as you know it's still early. When I tested with a test the day after missed period it showed BFP, i tried with a different one and nothing. So hold on.... :) xxx

Fingers crossed for you! I'm kind of in the same boat. Got a slight BFP yesterday, but I think it's too early to test yet, as I think I'm only 6-8DPO. Good luck!!! xx

I'm sure I'm being stupid but I'm convinced my spotting yesterday was IB. My temps are super high today and I'm not convinced by my O date, it could have easily been a day or 2 earlier. I might just be crazy but this cycle just feels different and I think this could be it. When should I test??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->