IB obsessing!

When is AF due for you? I am not one to be patient (so I totally get it) but I would wait till a few days before AF is due and especially test after you miss your period. Good luck!!

My LP is usually 14 days so Monday 7th is when I should get AF. I'll see how the weekend goes, I might have a sneaky early test with a cheapie early next week. I'm fine with BFNs if it's early but if it's BFP I want it ASAP!!

I have a shorter leutal phase, I think it's 11 or 12 days. I read some things online (as we do) about how soon you can test after implantation bleeding and it seems that for some women they can get their bfp 2-3 days afterward but for most it takes about 4-5 days because it all depends on how quickly the hcg starts being produced and then it has to cross from the blood to the urine. It made me feel better about getting a negative, that's for sure.

Had some spotting and it's right on time, 1-2 days before AF. Kinda makes me feel less hopeful about the whole IB thing. At least I won't have to wait too much longer now.

Hello all,

I am new here. I have two children (6 and 4 years) and didn't have plans to have any more - especially as I am not with my husband anymore. However, there is a very small chance I may be PG and I think this because, well, I have had unprotected sex around ovulation and now 12 days later or so, I am spotting - 5 days before my period is due. I don't spot unless I'm pregnant, though I took a pregnancy this morning and it was negative....Has anyone else had IB 5 days before their period and not been PG?

Thanks!

S.

I am having spotting too, but my period isn't due for 11 days. The only other time I've had mid cycle bleeding was the cycle with my son. I'm so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->