IB tmi contains photo! (Pls advice)

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if this is what their IB looked like? I had this at 5dpo (I had a temp dip at 5dpo with my son but not an IB). We haven't been TTC so I can't guarantee i ovulated when my period tracker says I did. My friend says hers looked just like this.

https://i67.tinypic.com/35aps8m.jpg

Sorry I can't be of any help, never experienced IB. But I did implant at 5dpo this pregnancy as well and wanted to share my baby dust :dust:

FX
xx

I don't really understand what the picture is of (wadded up toilet paper on a rug?), but I can tell you that my IB looked such like the first day of a period, bright red, stained the pad the way I would have expected, that I popped in a tampon and texted and messaged everyone that AF had showed. Then, at bedtime, realized I was no longer bleeding. That was last night. This morning, still no more bleeding. Took a HPT and got my BFP. So if you're concern is the bright red, I wouldn't worry IF it's not accompanied by bad cramps. Really painful cramps is a bad sign IF you're pregnant, but IB cramps are mild or non-existent.

It was on a towel as I got out the shower. That was all I had apart from the tiniest amount of brown spotting the next day and nothing since. I am awaiting my period which is due tomorrow.

My guess based on my own most recent experience would be implantation. Are you TTC?

Also, I tested day 10 DPO and got a BFN. I didn't test 11 and 12, and got a BFP on 13 DPO.

No I've actually been on the contraceptive patch but I don't think I was changing them on the days I should've been. Is be over the moon if I'm pregnant though.

Well, wishing you an early, tentative congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->