IC 10/05 10dpo Bfp/bfn?

KandKsMama

Mom of 3 girls under 4
Reaction score
Ok ladies I need more eyes to determine if I am seeing things or if I am seeing another line.

Originals are on the left, the right I used the clarify to point out with dots where I am going nuts lol

https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/blah/Image6.jpg

The last one looks like its not far off a :bfp: so I would say wait a few more days and try again and good luck x

Yep I can see faint lines in them all!! Fingers crossed for you hun!:hugs:

Well I decided to re-test because it has been a while since I tested and I had held my pee for a while and the line is deffo there and darker. I cant seem to get a good pic of it, but I will share what I got in a second, just gotta upload them.

Ok here they are
Left is original pics, middle is with clarify, and right is clarify/negative image
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/blah/Image2.jpg

Thanx ladies. I think I might go wake DH up with it, but he might get mad cause it is only 6:16am. I am just so excited I dont want to wait.

I woke mine up at 6 after i took my digi and it said pregnant! Hope this is your BFP!

It's all fuzzy... But congrats!

Looks more like a smudge than a line? Or is that just the picture?

Congrats anyway! :happydance: x

Great pics, that second round of them is very clear!!!

Wow :( You didn't message me on msn *cries* *cries harder* I really hope this is it for you girl. Once again we have babies together!

I figured you would see it, but everytime I was on you weren't I am hoping this is it. I am waiting on more tests to come. I cant get to the store to pick some up so I ordered some more ICs

Ahhhhhh moreeee I am so excited. This so better be it :p :p :p Hows brook btw. Havent heard from her in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->