IC faint line vs line eye vs evap

raine87

Reaction score
I'm 10 dpo. I've been having sharp pains in my breasts and some cramping. I'm not reading too much into this due to this kinda being my normal pre-AF symptoms since I had my miscarriage in February. Just wanting some other eyes on this this month.

Attachments

• 20151206_172333.jpg
    20151206_172333.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 65
Lol these 2 responses are a great example of my thoughts! They go back and forth! Thank you for your responses ladies!

Its hard to say. Im not sure where the line is suppose to be but I THINK I see something?

Any of you ladies tried rewetting a dried test to see if a line shows darker? I have been doing a little research on it but am skeptical.

I am not seeing anything yet but it is still early, good luck! xx

I just dipped an old test to see if I'd get a positive. It's still negative. I don't think rewetting it with anything will show a line.

I see a faint line! I'm not familiar with that test, though. Ive taken some dollar store tests that had nasty evaps, but I think I see color in yours.
I think when you use a test all the dye moves across the strip. So rewetting it doesn't work, because there's no more dye to pass across the antibody strip. I guess that's why BFNs are so dark--they get all of the dye.

I think its the antibody strip. It shows in most tests, especially in internet strips. When its wet you can see a line but it doesn't necessarily have color.

I definitely see it, but until you see some color I would assume it was the antibody strip.

THAT BEING SAID I've seen test strips look like this and turn into BFPs later because the levels simply were low. Was this fmu? Some people have better results with evening tests after a good few hours hold.

I hope this is it for you!

I don't see anything yet. I had the same test and mine just picked a very light faint line at 12dpo. Trying retest tomorrow. Good luck!

Here's ones from today. The 1st one is a 6 hour hold, 2nd is a 4 hour hold, first response is from the 6 hour hold. I'm not seeing anything.

Attachments

• 20151207_131622.jpg
    20151207_131622.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 49
I must have line eye because I think I see something faint on all of them

In person I kinda do too. I do this every month that's why I finally had to have other ppl's opinions.

I could of sworn I saw a line on the frer? X

Not my FMU but it was on an 8 hour hold. I think it's time to give up. 12dpo and I think it's not getting any better.

Attachments

• 20151209_074233.jpg
    20151209_074233.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 27
I do still see a shadow of a line, sorry love I know why you want to give up I hate those faint lines:( xxx

But don't you think it would be darker by now if it was truly a BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->