IC lines?

AlwaysAGodmom

Reaction score
Hello!

I thought I was well and truly out this month after BDing through my fertile window for a positive OPK on CD12, only to get another positive OPK on CD 16, 17 and 18 (we didn’t BD in those windows). I assumed I was out for this month, but took a FRER today (CD20). The line didn’t appear in three minutes so I threw it away, then looked a bit later (classic) and saw a vfl.

I have now taken two ICs and a second vfl appeared straight away. It was darker at first but by the end of 5 minutes it was very faint but still there.

My question is, does any line on an IC within the correct limit count as a positive? Or can ICs never be trusted? (I’ve run out of FRERs)

This was end of the day urine.

IC's tend to get darker slower than other tests so if you saw lines right away with evening pee I would say that's a BFP. Also getting a line on more than one brand is almost certainly a BFP! Good luck with further tests.

I find IC lines definitely take a little longer to appear so sounds like a possible bfp to me! Good luck!

Sounds like a BFP. Positives take longer to appear on ics. Good luck :)

Hi ladies

So after getting two more vfl on ICs last night I tested with FMU and SMU this morning and... Nothing! Not even a shadow.

I can’t help but hope maybe I was dehydrated yesterday and so it was showing up early (even at earliest suspected ovulation I’m 10DPO today) so will wait and test in a couple more days (read: continue peeing on everything in sight until I get a clear BFP or AF :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->