IC reliability

MrsReed2015

Reaction score
So I have a pack of one step ICs.. bought on eBay. They are supposed to be 10miu.

I tested during the week and got some faint faint positives.. tested this morning, I’m 1 day late for AF now, yet nothing?

I don’t want to go and buy a FRER unless I know I am pregnant.

So what I’m asking is how reliable are these ICs?

I’ve found them quite reliable, but never found them to get very dark. But picked up this pregnancy quite well. Think it can depend on the individual batch xx

Great for poas addiction but if i think i see a proper line i always back it up with a frer xx

I remember getting false positives with internet cheapies but I can't remember the name of them. I was getting two lines yet I was ovulating. I did get a BFP that month though but not till two weeks later. I would take a dollar test if you don't wanna spend for a FRER yet.

I wouldn't say they're reliable unless you're quite late for af sorry! They've messed me about loads, onestep I think they were called

I've used them for the last seven years. They're not what they used to be... but I've always found them to pick up pregnancy at around 10 dpo with a REALLY faint line that will then VERY GRADUALLY get darker - as in, it will still be light pink at 20 dpo.

I've seen complaints on here that people have seen false positives. I've had evaps with them, but never lines with any colour. Any times I've had a faint line on these, a test on a more expensive brand has brought up a corker of a line, so i've used them to see whether it's worth splashing out.

I've never had a negative after seeing a faint positive, though. Just really, really gradual darkening.

I used one step last cycle and I had some faint faint lines. Which turned out to be evaps or indents because I was not pregnant. I personally won’t use them again, they did give me a real BFP with my son 3 years ago though. I just don’t like the fact that they are so thin now too, it’s so hard to look at lol. Good luck xx

I used one step last cycle and I had some faint faint lines. Which turned out to be evaps or indents because I was not pregnant. I personally won’t use them again, they did give me a real BFP with my son 3 years ago though. I just don’t like the fact that they are so thin now too, it’s so hard to look at lol. Good luck xx

Yesss I hate that. And that's with any test that's too thin I feel like I can't see a thing lol

Just taken an afternoon one but not sure I can see anything?

8C00FAD6-A44F-4BD9-8BA9-DB01DB2B486B.jpeg

I think I see something not sure, but I would keep testing every other day or if you have enough every day! But I'm a poas addict if I have them! Gl girlie!!!

Definitely depends on the BRAND of IC (I’ve found). I’ve gotten evaps on a bunch. Clinical guard is the only one that has never given me even a squinter when it wasn’t positive and I’ve used them as early as FRERs

Following
Just what I was thinking about the onestep ic.
I read reviews saying they not as sensitive as they claim (10ml)
So i was wondering whether theyre giving me false negatives.

Following
Just what I was thinking about the onestep ic.
I read reviews saying they not as sensitive as they claim (10ml)
So i was wondering whether theyre giving me false negatives.

I used them with my son, last Jan (2017) and they showed me a :bfp: immediately.

So it’s hard to tell if we have dodgy batches or just pregnant? I’m now 2 days late.

I find them excellent and used them on last 2 pregnancies. Showed at 9dpo last time.
I buy from amazon.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->