IC reliability

Oh yay!!! You got it to work!!! Yes!!!! I can see that clear as day!!! BFP!!!!

Hubby suggested I try to do it on my ipad instead of my iPhone and it worked! ( ps I caved and told him!)

Thanks, glad you can see it too!

Congratulations!!! Haha glad you told hubby too :happydance: I’m sure no one on here will complain if you feel like posting all of your progressive BFPs from here on out :haha: happy and healthy 9 months to you!

That's a nice line! Congrats! I love the sneaking to test. I thought I was the only one!

Awww yeeyyyy I knew it was bfp

Congrats hun wohoooo

Look forward to you using them last ics lol

Thank you all!

Not sure whether to do progression tests? I got so obsessed last time.. then got to 12 weeks, had my scan only to see our baby had passed. Spent two weeks in hospital as my body couldn’t pass the baby ( had two c-sections)

I’m trying to nonchalant about it, just self preservation I guess?

What do you think I should do?

I think I'd go for a very obvious line on another test then step away... like you, I've had similar in the past and that's my plan for next time, just kind if put it to the back of my mind

Yes definitely step away if you are known for getting obsessive. I am the same though and wish I could take my own advice haha xx

I think you should figure out what you want to know, how much; and when (betas? Early scans? Gentetic testing?) then call your doctor and say “listen, remember what happened last time? I need help working through this and I want to be as involved as feels right to me every step of the way this time” and go from there.

A good physician will work with you to ease your fears and keep you on the up and up as much as you need (within reason). And if they won’t or can’t - go somewhere else. The peace of mind is priceless and also your right.

:flower: Congratulations!

Thanks so much ladies. I’m in the UK so will be under midwife care. I’ll go to my GP ( doctor) this week and demand an 8 and 10 week scan.

Just one more IC test to show you... is this def my BFP? After this I won’t test again!

17683D6F-1CD6-4835-82C4-8E39660EEEB1.jpeg 3DED622D-8315-4D02-A9D6-D2BEBD1D7D85.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->