IC reliability

Yes it’s fully dry.. here’s a closer one.. pretty sure I can see the faintest of pink lines. xx

F68DCC76-ED08-4695-8618-9CB3C25E75C6.jpeg 333D0E5E-AAF7-4268-AE73-7957967110A9.jpeg

Defiantly see it on these hun

Fx it darkens for you

Can you get a frer x

Thanks! The reassurance that I’m not loosing my mind is priceless!

My husband isn’t aware at the mo... I rushed into telling him with our son so I’m trying my hardest to keep this in... if I am indeed pregnant. So I’ll have the try and get some money ( the downfalls of a joint bank account! He sees all ha ha!)

Awww I know how that feels
If you’ve got Ics it’s fine you can still see it darkening hopefully next one will be darker

I think I’ve got 10 left ( out of 30!!) so got a few more days of testing left...

Then maybe I’ll get some sanity back!

Oh Yay MrsReed! A fellow addict!!!!:haha: My husband would give me the strangest looks when I threw out the trash and there were literally dozens of tests in the bin :haha: I do see shadows for sure on yours!!! Keep testing!!!! :happydance:

Thanks!

I just got a pink line but it won’t upload?

Ooo wish I could be more help I’m terrible with technology - try to crop it on your phone or go to a website where you can reduce file size??? Wanna see that pink line! :)

If you screen shot the picture on your phone it'll let you upload the screen shot

Something is definitely catching my eye, gl hun!

When i has my son I got a bfp on Superdrug tests at 11dpo. I also had some one step ic’s And they were negative for days after my other tests were positive. Then after that they darkened reallllyyy slow. They were supposed to be 10miu but they were rubbish!

Oh yay!!! You got it to work!!! Yes!!!! I can see that clear as day!!! BFP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->