IC vs CB Digital. When did I O?

smiley330

Reaction score
Hello,

Just thought i'd post these pics, If I wasn't using CB digital tests as well I would possibly think my surge hadn't come yet. I got a smiley on CD18 (pm) - but as you can see the line on the IC is still not as dark as the control!

Anyway, I've loved looking at other people's opk's whilst waiting for my + so just thought i'd add some more for comparison :D

xxx

Ok, so I got a little poas happy yesterday and have added my whole OPK progression! Got about 100 of these things so figured why not pee on them all!

Just wondering, when would you say I Ov'ed? Is it when the line and surge are faded (ie, today CD20) or would it likely have been yesterday? (CD19)

I know Ov can occur 12-36 hours after first +opk, but not too sure when it occurs in relation the the surge strength, if that makes sense??

If anyone can make sense of my ramblings - your thoughts would be great!

Thanks x x x

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 39
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 43
** Removed post and updated first post** (Should have just done this!)

I would say cd20, I got a smiley and pos opk's two days in a row then neg on both the 3rd day....we only bd'd the first day of pos opk and smiley and i got preggers (sadly ended in a m/c).....good luck, looking forward to seeing your BFP! xx

I would say cd20, I got a smiley and pos opk's two days in a row then neg on both the 3rd day....we only bd'd the first day of pos opk and smiley and i got preggers (sadly ended in a m/c).....good luck, looking forward to seeing your BFP! xx

Thank you for your reply! Sorry to hear you had a miscarriage :hugs: I have been following SMEP this month but annoyingly didn't BD last night (right when it counts :growlmad:) - So we BD on CD18, and I think that's going to be the only BD that will make any diff. My smiley was negative by CD19 - 3pm. (So a fairly short surge all together) I didnt think bd-ing only once really would be enough but seems that's exactly what you did!? xxx

Thanks for posting these - I have been using these tests this cycle (the first time I have used this particular brand) and I got what I thought was a 'very-almost-positive' yesterday after lily white ones for a few days. I also have all the other symptoms of O (high cervix, EWCM, ovary pain, etc). Today's opk is very definitely negative and so I was wondering whether yesterday's was positive or not.

Mine look very similar to your cd19 so given your experience with these I'm going to call them positive!

Thanks for your help!

No problem! Glad the pics helped someone :D I was quite surprised at how quick my surge came and how fast it had finished. If I just look at the morning ic ones and I were only doing these once a day, I may well have missed it thinking it wasn't positive as cd20 was very negative!

Good luck x x x

Thank you for posting these, I can never tell on mine as always seem to get a line all the way through my cycle and only gets slightly darker around ovualtion. Luckily or not I always get ovulation pain the day after my opk gets darker so I can sort of tell whether we BD on the right days.

Goodluck, I think you have enough little swimmers in there to catch the egg xxx

thanks so much for posting this ! Hopefuly i will get my smiley face soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back