iCandy Apple

L

Laura--x

Im really interested in this. I was put off at firts because i wanted a front facing pram and didn't think this was but now i know it is im even more eager to get it!

I want a lightweight one which i can easily get on/off busses with and so on as i use public transport alot.

I've read this is lightweight, but wanted your girls own opinions? x

Lightweight are strollers imo and the icandy apple is not lightweight. If you use public transport you only have to tilt the pram to get it on the bus ;) and sometimes I get a taxi home but theres 2 companies with wheel chair access taxis so I don't have to put it down.

What I would have said is if I drove I wouldn't like this pram putting it up and down but as I don't drive and I use public transport its not too light its is stable and its fab for carrying my shopping lol I use the basket under the pram and I have hooks that I can attach bags too and it handles the weight which is suitable for me. As time went on I wanted a light weight as well purely for trips to the shopr, nipping to the doctors, days out with her Nanny etc but never take the lightweight shopping on public transport ...doesn't suit my sore arms because it doesn't carry weight and Mummy with no car has to get her shopping lol.

Hope that makes sense?

we were going to get the icandy apple but decided to get the cherry instead found that alot better then the apple

I have the pear but yet to use it, I know a few who have the apple and they rate it well, I'd probably say the Apple is better then the Cherry as the Cherry has had quite a lot of bad reviews, but the Cherry is light so is better if you want a stroller, otherwise i'd say the apple

we have just brought a icandy cherry as a second stroller and its wonderful! very light weight and easy to use :)

No matter what pram you get, there will alway be bad reviews, at one point the 3D was the best pram on the market, now it has so many bad reviews its unbelieveable, and its the same with the iCandy. If you want sturdy id say Apple but if you just want a lightweight stroller then i'd say cherry

the cherry is sturdy ive had no problems with it all another thing that pushed me to the chery was that it didnt have air tyres like the apple wouldnt fancy getting a puncture in town lol

I believe apple changed the tyres ...

Mines 14 months old and I've not got a flatty in town :lol:

I believe apple changed the tyres ...

Mines 14 months old and I've not got a flatty in town :lol:

ooo0o dont tell me that the was one of the main reasons i didnt have it would prob of had it other wise :hissy: air tyres with my luck it would of gone down as soon as i walked out the shop :rofl:

I think if you're not doing country walks then the cherry is more suitable! It's really lightweigh and so preeeetty... but I went for the apple because I'm out of town a lot too.

So far I've only played with the apple around my apartment but it seems really lightweight and easy to manoeuvre. Some people have said they find it hard to fold down, so far I've found it easy but maybe that changes when you have a toddler in the other arm ;)

Its easy to get down but I have a fit with mine it just doesn't snap into fold mode when I want it to like when I'm in town on my own and getting in a normal taxi :rofl:

It isn't the lightest pram when you get going but then thats the thing if you want lightweight then they are more stroller based if you want a stable pram this is really good. I went to town with my Luna for loads of stuff a while back and it was terrible I was puffed out by the time I got home so the apple is my pram when I'm in town haha

They are really good assisting you with problems too as far as I am aware from feedback I had from people who recommended the pram in the first place.

One of the eye catchers for me was the fact it converted to pear but after long consideration I hate the idea of it as a double ...so not converting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->