iCandy Peach in sweet pea

butterfly80

Reaction score
Hi, I was debating for the Cherry or Oyster but after a conversation with hubbie, we decided we are going to go for the Peach as with our ages we maybe trying for baby number 2 sooner than we thought and this can be made into a double. Anyway we are on team yellow and are unsure whether to go for black Jack or Sweet Pea. We are not sure if we have a girl whether pink accessories will look ok so was wanting your opinion, play it safe and go for black jack or go for Sweet pea (if anyone has any photos of the sweetpea with pink accessories that would be great) xx

ps I know colours of pushchairs isnt a big thing but its such a lot of money we want to get it right xxx
sweetpea pushchair.jpg

ilack jack.jpg

We have the sweet pea for Abbey and just use a baby pink blanket it over her when she is sleeping. We only recently bought it so as it's nearly summer I didn't bother with a footmuff. Defo go for Sweet Pea. It's a gorgeous colour. Black will get boring - it did with us. Hence the new iCandy! x

I love it in Sweet Pea and if I was having another LO anytime soon I'd be buying it regardless of sex!!!

There was a girl in my work who bought it and had a little girl and no one commented about her pram "being blue and green" or anything with a little girl in it.

I think the colours are that lovely and bright that they're definately unisex!

Be brave!!lol

We are thinking of getting the Peach and it would definitely be in sweet pea! The colours are gorgeous and stand out so much! I've seen loads of baby girls in the sweet pea coloured pram, definitely unisex! Pink accessories will do with trick of you are worried about people thinking LO is a boy!

we still cant decide (I am rubbish at making decisions at the moment) we are going to order it on Friday so haven't got a lot of time to make our minds up. xx

We have the sweet pea. Have you seen the black jack in the flesh (so to speak!?) I don't acually think it's black, more of a dark brown...!

i am in complete aggreement the Peach is gorgeous, i am holding out for the Special edition The World to be launched at my local stockists in May. it looks fabulous on a black chassis and funky design :thumbup: check it out on Icandys website. i cant wait!!!!:happydance:

Im holding out for the peach special edition too :) I think mine is the london edition not sure tho all i know is Ive got one pre-ordered for the end of July, my LO is due 13th July so Im hoping shes a bit late lol!.. personally think you should go for the sweet pea rather than the blackjack for a bit of colour! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->