iCandy peach vs Baby jogger city select

hmm i did see a seat that looked quite brown , i prefer sweetpea but i think it will clash with all the pink blankets and clothes etc.

i cant find a pink liner for the peach anywhere , i might see if my mum can make me one lol

hi not sure if you are still looking for a liner for the peach but a seller on ebay called jellycherries makes liners for Icandys and they are just too cute she had hey kitty ones up not so long ago, if you email her and ask her shel tell you what ones shes got and when shes putting them on ebay:thumbup:

I'm going to look for her now...when I figure out how LOL!

You have just made my mind up too, I was undecided between the two, the only thing putting me off the I candy is that the carry cot faces away when the other seat is on but I have plenty of time to decide. we have only just found out we are expecting (I was just really sad looking at them online beforehand lol) so when things are further along I will have a good look at both, but I think the peach will win. x

Its not sad lol I was lookin as iCandy when we started TTC#2, then when I was about 6wks pregnant I discovered City Select. It wasnt until I saw both I made my mind up! :thumbup:

hmm i did see a seat that looked quite brown , i prefer sweetpea but i think it will clash with all the pink blankets and clothes etc.

i cant find a pink liner for the peach anywhere , i might see if my mum can make me one lol

hi not sure if you are still looking for a liner for the peach but a seller on ebay called jellycherries makes liners for Icandys and they are just too cute she had hey kitty ones up not so long ago, if you email her and ask her shel tell you what ones shes got and when shes putting them on ebay:thumbup:

thanks so much , i love them , it will really brighten up the black icandy peach!

do you have a link to her ebay page?? i carnt find her and my pc keeps booting me off the search page :growlmad: :(

how do i do a link?? sorry im not very good with stuff like this lol at the moment she hasnt got any icandy liners on ebay but i emailed her not so long ago and she said it would be very soon and to keep checking

she replyed to my first msg asking if she made icandy liners, then didnt bother replying to my next message asking if she could make me some :(

also she makes icandy universal ones so they fit all icandys like the pear so i doubt they will fit the peach that well.

ive just got to find some material & my mums going to make me 2 liners to fit the peach perfectly :happydance: she used to make jackets & did lots of sewing so i talked her into it :)

Have u ordered the peach hun? What color? (maybe you told me this already??) preggy brain!! :dohh:

hopefully going to order it on wednesday :happydance: , in black , then i can have whatever colour liner .

i find sweat pea and the red one will clash will lo's pink clothes and blankets

so finally ordered my pram :D ( not from john lewis though!!)

did not have a great experience this time with john lewis , went with my mum to buy the pram yesterday.
i just wanted another look at it before i brought it , first off they didnt have the chassis , it was broken so they went to look for another customers to "borrow"
the stupid women tried telling me the peach had 3 seats ! the one that come with the double they didnt have apparently. and the one that came with the peach as a single wont fit the double ( load of rubbish!!)
then she tried to put the seat on upside down, didnt even know which way it faced , i had to tell her but she didnt belive me.
then we asked the price for just the pram and double seat kit , to which she replied £900+ , we knew this was wrong as they told us £725 last time, she wouldnt listen though as insisted it had gone up in price in the last 2 weeks.
then to top it all off as my lo will be 2 when the babys born , theres not much point in my buying it as its only up to 3 years and she will be walking cus her kids did at that age!

im hormonal and pregnant and i think im going to complain to john lewis , she should be sacked or trained properly!

so we told them to forget it and drove to the oxford pram center , they were sooooo much better , they also had my pram in stock.
and it was only £695 compared to £725 in john lewis.
they were also shocked at what the woman in john lewis was saying.
oh and i got the pink icandy snuggle liner too :)

tnks stacey, they have a website aswell so going to check it out spesh if its cheaper than john lewis! hopefully going to view the pram in a pram of the shops nearish to me as its come up with 3 shops which sell them and price compare. always worth shopping around for the best barging.

can i ask what colour you got?

i like the sweet pea but after reading that it clases with pink i don't know what colour to get :shrug:

ye i dont think ull get it much cheaper than £695 , they have to sell them all around the same price.

i got black jack , they had the red/orange one on display but it didnt look nice , i hate orange/red together.
i do like sweet pea but like you said i think it will clash with pink & it looks more for boys .

i recon black jack is the safest option , great for boy or girl and hides any marks better :)

who thought buying a pram could be so exciting :haha:

ye i dont think ull get it much cheaper than £695 , they have to sell them all around the same price.

i got black jack , they had the red/orange one on display but it didnt look nice , i hate orange/red together.
i do like sweet pea but like you said i think it will clash with pink & it looks more for boys .

i recon black jack is the safest option , great for boy or girl and hides any marks better :)

who thought buying a pram could be so exciting :haha:

yeah is see what you mean about the price, but to me the lowest price i can get it for the more likely my OH is going to let me get it :haha: he says he likes it himself but the price....OUCH!! spesh when you've got 2 buy the foot muffs n car seat on top of it.

to me the black looks brown but the woman ive seen walking past mine has the apple (i think) n her carrycot looks black not brown so maybe its just the pics on the website. :shrug: so to me its either black or sweet pead but a havnt decided yet lol

ye we were lucky my mum paid half and my partners mum paid £300 so made it nice and cheap for us.
we already have the carseat from lo & didnt bother with footmuff , if its a extra cold winter ill buy it then , but im not sure if i will use it , i had the quinny & just used blankets for lo.

ive not seen black jack properly but apparently it is black/brown colour.

ye we were lucky my mum paid half and my partners mum paid £300 so made it nice and cheap for us.
we already have the carseat from lo & didnt bother with footmuff , if its a extra cold winter ill buy it then , but im not sure if i will use it , i had the quinny & just used blankets for lo.

ive not seen black jack properly but apparently it is black/brown colour.

wow you were lucky then, my OH's parents helped us with the 1st but dis-aprove of my having another soo soon as they don't think we'll cope. but hey how the hell they knw when we live over 300 miles from them an they never once made the effort to travel up to see us as a family in our own place.

just got some major saveing to do now lol

I must admit when I first got it I did think 'wow its very long' but once I was out and about (I don't drive so walk everywhere) it's been a lifesaver! I have a 22 month age gap between my 2 so worried about if my oldest would still need it, she does!! In fact my fav part of the day is when they are fast asleep in the select and I can have a sneaky coffee!
If it's been a long day then I get the bus back from town and I've never had a problem getting on or off the bus.

Also, I feel I have to mention this, I get stopped frequently and asked about my pram which I love!:thumbup:

Hey just thought i would let you know they are launching the new icandy peach at the end of this year and the back seat is now the same size as the other and both seats have been made bigger, also the back seat can sit upright! I'm still going for the baby jogger as my little girl looked so comfortable in it :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->