Icandy Pear and Buggy board

Mrs R

Reaction score
Please somebody help, I'm desperate lol

Apologies if you've read this elsewhere. I posted in another forum as I'm so desperate lol

I have an ICandy Pear for my twins and baby number 3 is due in Oct. I was hoping to fit a buggy board to the Pear so that I could accommodate all 3 children whilst insuring the new baby is comfy and cosy

However after having visited my local stockist, they advised that buggy boards do not fit the Pear.

Now I am almost certain that I checked the Lascal Buggy Board website a few months ago and it said the buggy board was compatible with the Pear. Having checked it this week, the Pear has now been removed and is not listed as compatible. Im aware that using a buggy board with a Pear invalidates the warranty, but that's ok because our warranty is up next month.
I have also googled it and found people saying that Pears do accommodate buggy boards.

Anyway, I emailed the buggy board people and they said that although the Pear hasn't yet been tested (yeah right!) they're pretty sure it would fit. So basically yes it does fit. But in the shop we couldn't figure out how.

Have you ever seen a buggy board on a pear or know anybody that has one so I can figure out how to attach it????

Desperate pregnant lady here :shrug:

Surely a Pear, is no different to an Apple?? Just with extra seat. Have you looked at the apple?

The problem with the Pear is that the extra seat does not allow room for the toddler to stand comfortably when I put it on

Ahh! I would carry the new baby in a moby wrap and twins in the pear. Unless you got someone to guarantee it.

Or find a local stockist and see if they can help?

Hi there,

Sorry I can't help with your reply but I am in the same boat. I have the icandy pear, and have just converted it to a single now my eldest doesn't want to go in the pram. I have just purchased the lascal buggy board and as you stated it was on the lascal website as compatable. Although now I have received it several months on I don't really know the how I can fit it on the pram. Can anybody help?

Many Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->