Ice Cream

PrincessSoph

Reaction score
I just wondered if most ice cream (shop bought) such as tubs, cone and lollies are ok for you to eat? I no some people say certain ice creams contain egg whites - if they do will it say this on the ingredients??

I believe it's the soft serve icecream you have to stay away from... and it's mostly because of the machines they are in. something to do with possibly bacteria.

Otherwise, as far as I've been told, everything else is fine!

I believe it's the soft serve icecream you have to stay away from... and it's mostly because of the machines they are in. something to do with possibly bacteria.

After the whole listeriosis outbreak here in Canada, they had advised preggo woman to stay away from soft serve ice cream..I get it but that's a damn shame..I can't eat it anymore but when I did eat it..mmmm. I loved Dairy Queen!!!!

After the whole listeriosis outbreak here in Canada, they had advised preggo woman to stay away from soft serve ice cream..I get it but that's a damn shame..I can't eat it anymore but when I did eat it..mmmm. I loved Dairy Queen!!!!

I worked at an icecream store a few summers... and I looooooved Chocolate Soft Serve. Good thing I didn't work there last summer at the beginning of my pregnancy, and that I won't be pregnant by the time they open this coming summer. Because chocolate soft serve is my faaaavve!

Yeah Ice cream is fine as long as its not whippy soft serve stuff, Im loving Ice cream at the moment but have run out :cry:, have to wait till Thursday, take care :hugs: XX

so are ice cream cones such as cornettos and buttons cones ok to eat?? (got some buttons ones calling my name from the freezer but wanna b double sure) sorry im just very confused! :rofl:

better be safe! I have been eating it throughout my whole pregnancy!!

oops ive been eating soft serve. oh well, bub is fine and not much i can do about it now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->