IC's getting darker but not FRER?

Jokerette

Mama of 2
Reaction score
With my first son I only ever used IC's and I saw a nice progression. With this pregnancy I have been using both. My IC's seem to be progression, but slowly. And my FRER this morning seemed almost blank :(

Please be frank with me.... is this pregnancy doomed?

My temp went up this morning and it still waaaay above coverline. I hate being in limbo :(

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=692737&d=1383303080

Just stop temping and wait a few days before taking another test. U should see more of a difference if u wait a while. Good luck xxx

If you do test again, only compare tests from 48 hours... I really think at this point it could go either way, good luck and keep us updated!!! Fx for you!!!!

Oh gosh no!! My frer told me I wasn't pregnant! Very much pregnant at almost 9 weeks now :)ps I took the test right before period was due. Funny thing is the dollar store test said positive at 10dpo. Good luck!

If it was bad news surely both tests would be lighter? Maybe the FRER is a bad batch? I agree to test 48 hourly for progression. Good luck.

You ladies do give me some glimmer of hope <3

Is it weird that I still feel motherly to this baby... Like I don't want anything to happen to it
Like... i dont want something I do to cause this baby any harm... I still want to take care if it while it's a part of me. Even if it doesn't last

I spoke to my DR. asked for hcg and progesterone blood levels. I wanted to check hcg also since I only recently weaned from Breastfeeding and it could cause low progesterone. But DR said since I dont have a history of MC she doesnt want me to overstress so she only put in the order for hcg levels today and Monday. (My mom works at the lab and she said if she can she will check my progesterone off the record.)

Also, my IC dried looking lighter than I thought. which sucks. I really think since 72 hrs have past since my first BFP it should be much darker like it was with DS1.

Attachments

• ic.jpg
    ic.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 5
Oh gosh no!! My frer told me I wasn't pregnant! Very much pregnant at almost 9 weeks now :)ps I took the test right before period was due. Funny thing is the dollar store test said positive at 10dpo. Good luck!

oh really?!! maybe FRER just isnt good for some people?

Ddi your ever progress?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"