ICSI chat - BMI Priory

Srbjbex

Reaction score
Hi all

I have an "ICSI chat" booked at Birmingham Priory hospital on 13 May and I was just wondering what to expect.

We've had all the diagnostic tests etc and had a chat with the consultant to establish that ICSI was the way forward. The first step in the process is to have an ICSI chat, but I'm not sure exactly what that will involve.

And how long after this will we be able to get cracking!?

Hey I'm not at the priory but it sounds like what we had at Bristol a patient info meeting , it tells you all the ins / outs of Icsi Ivf , a consultation used to be absorbed by all the garb , nitty gritty small print of it All so we went to2 hr talk :))
At Bristol we had to do this in order to go ahead further .

Thanks 😊 looking forward to see what it will hold for us tomorrow!

Booo - it's been cancelled! The embryologist had an emergency and had leave. Trying to get it rescheduled for next week.

Finally had my ICSI chat yesterday afternoon! It was great - a couple of hours and a really detailed chat as to how everything will work plus signed all the consent forms ready to get cracking, plus had blood tests for HIV ,rubella etc.

Jut waiting on gynaecologist now to confirm whether he needs to "make any tweaks to my internal architecture!" before we can start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->