ICSI/IVF buddy June 2014?

Fingers crossed jungle! I can't wait to be in the 2ww!
T4b, what's your next step with the polyp? Just wait for af and go from there? Congrats on your frosties!!
Pisces how was trigger? Good luck with retrieval. My clinic is 3 hours away and I was feeling so nervous and just bad the night before that at the last minute, like 9pm the night before, I decided we needed to go up and get a hotel instead of drive that morning. My poor dh just went along with my irrational decisions and we got to our hotel at midnight;) but it made me feel better being close to the clinic.
I had my cd 9 lining check today, after only 2 estrogen injections my lining is at 8. I'm excited and feel blessed that other than the ohss, I've responded really well to the whole process. I cannot wait to transfer. I will start progesterone Sunday, time is moving pretty fast thankfully!

I've to wait for monthly mother nature to arrive to see if it'll flush out without having to have it removed so I'm hopeful for that happening...
3 hrs is very long, we are very lucky to be less than a 10minute driveto ours.
Least you cpuld relax and know that you woke up close by... The OH/DH are great not to question our judgements. Great news on your lining. That's fantastic. Last time I checked mine was 12.10 but don't matter as we've to do a new FET.
How exciting for Sunday coming.. So.jealous lol. You sound quite happy with your progress so makes the world of difference to us all keeping our hopes up too... Delighted for you x x
it was fathers day yesterday and I felt a little happy to think my DH will be a daddy soon (positive thoughts and vibes) especially with our frosties frozen on Fathers Day, it's a special moment I think :-D

My dh adopted my daughter when she was 8, so we do celebrate Father's Day with him. But I can't wait to see him with babies since he missed all that with her. She was 5 when we met.
I think I'll have another 3 hour drive later this week to check lining again before starting the progesterone...

My dh adopted my daughter when she was 8, so we do celebrate Father's Day with him. But I can't wait to see him with babies since he missed all that with her. She was 5 when we met.
I think I'll have another 3 hour drive later this week to check lining again before starting the progesterone...

Ah thats wonderful. It'll be a new beginning for all the family. Your daughter I'd say would love a baby brother or sister.
Try not to.think of the 3 hour drive although I'm sure it's very annoying. Plan the day like a trip.
Make a homemade breakfast before you leave, plan lunch before you drive home or leave that bit earlier and have a nice morning breakfast at a little Cafe, lunch at a park... You'll feel like it's a day trip somewhere instead of a dreaded day ahead xxx

I've been doing that really, last month for the every other day trips I took my dd, or my friend, or my mom. We would eat lunch somewhere, and go to the mall and all the shops that we don't have in our town. Now that has worn off and we just want to get home fast! Lol. We do always stop for breakfast though. I will spend the night at a nearby hotel before transfer so that I'm relaxed though.
Also we have to leave at 4:30 am so it's just such an early morning and I always have trouble sleeping the night before.

Thanks for your kind words and yes theyve transferred both of them. Youre 100% right about the crying, once I'd got it out of my system I felt so much better :) you're also right about high grade vs. medium grade, ours was perfect last time but didnt stick which was really devastating but this time, if it's a negative result it'll be more expected and if I'm pregnant it'd be an absolute miracle! Xxxx

I've been doing that really, last month for the every other day trips I took my dd, or my friend, or my mom. We would eat lunch somewhere, and go to the mall and all the shops that we don't have in our town. Now that has worn off and we just want to get home fast! Lol. We do always stop for breakfast though. I will spend the night at a nearby hotel before transfer so that I'm relaxed though.
Also we have to leave at 4:30 am so it's just such an early morning and I always have trouble sleeping the night before.
Aww it's like a routine now. Hopefully these nxt two.weeks will be the end of ur visits and you'll have ur bundle inside growing healthy x
4.30am is sooo early no wonder you can't relax at all. Best off booking a hotel or b&b.
Although we're close to our clinic we still book hotels and havr nights away just the two of us.. Do look forward to those times away :)
Keep positive tho

There you go jungle. It's like a relief once it's all out...

I was checking out some sites last night that may help fertility.

Maya abdominal therapy. I found one near where we live but looks like it's internationally practiced all over the world.

Www.mayatherapy.ie

Also seen on Oprah website.. Get googling see what yous all think. I've emailed asking about prices etc

Hi Girls,

Congrats Jungleland on PUPO!

Trigger shot went well yesterday, abit ouchy! Had a lovely dinner at the mother in laws tonight, before I start fasting tonight for ER tomorrow morning. But I think I ate too much, it hurts my bloated ovaries!

Our clinic is about 30mins away, but have to be there at 8am for ER at 9am, so means getting up early, but at least it will be all over and done with soon enough. I will keep you girls updated with how many eggs they collect. Fingers crossed, thank you kindly for the lovely well wishes xx

Hi Girls,

Congrats Jungleland on PUPO!

Trigger shot went well yesterday, abit ouchy! Had a lovely dinner at the mother in laws tonight, before I start fasting tonight for ER tomorrow morning. But I think I ate too much, it hurts my bloated ovaries!

Our clinic is about 30mins away, but have to be there at 8am for ER at 9am, so means getting up early, but at least it will be all over and done with soon enough. I will keep you girls updated with how many eggs they collect. Fingers crossed, thank you kindly for the lovely well wishes xx

Good luck on ur ER.. Hope it all goes well

Hi all..just an update. Called the clinic, explained my symptoms so they arranged to pop in for a scan to see if there was anything wrong.
Diagnosis: OHSS no wonder in sore and barely walking. On antibiotics & due back in this Friday.

Hope u are all well

Pisces good luck tomorrow, I can't wait to hear your update.
T4b good thing you're not having a transfer then! I hope you feel better soon! What did they say? Do you have fluid in your abdomen?

Pisces good luck tomorrow, I can't wait to hear your update.
T4b good thing you're not having a transfer then! I hope you feel better soon! What did they say? Do you have fluid in your abdomen?

Hey lanet
I've fluid in the ovaries, my poor stomack is so swollen and I'm like an old woman walking round. Back on bed rest and our weather is scorching so mite rest out the garden catch some rays and stock up on drinking plenty of fluids. :)
How are u? :)

Oh I know how miserable that is, I hope you're better soon. I laid in my hammock a lot, that was the most comfortable position.

Oh no, not the dreaded ohss! :( keep yourself hydrated and rested t4b, you're due a change in luck soon, then you'll be ready for your frosties :)
How did you get on wih your ER today pieces, I've been thinking about you.
It wont be long for your FET now lanet will it?
I'm 2dp2dt and time is going sooooo slow....this bit really is the worst! At least when you're injecting/having ER/ET youre DOING something however painful/uncomfortable it is! Lol
xxx

Oh no, not the dreaded ohss! :( keep yourself hydrated and rested t4b, you're due a change in luck soon, then you'll be ready for your frosties :)
How did you get on wih your ER today pieces, I've been thinking about you.
It wont be long for your FET now lanet will it?
I'm 2dp2dt and time is going sooooo slow....this bit really is the worst! At least when you're injecting/having ER/ET youre DOING something however painful/uncomfortable it is! Lol
xxx

Thanks jungle
Oh so.ur already really 4 day's in :) what day have they asked u to test? I'm sure ur getting excited as well as waiting.. 2ww is the worst

Hi,
My first time in this forum...pls excuse if I'm not doing it properly!
I had 2 egg transfer on 07.06 & waiting for test this Friday!!!
The wait seems very long:(
Also my vagina seems very swollen but not painful...
it's quite difficult for me to introduce my daily crinone gel shots!
Is that a sign that I'm pregnant or should I be alarmed?

Hi,
My first time in this forum...pls excuse if I'm not doing it properly!
I had 2 egg transfer on 07.06 & waiting for test this Friday!!!
The wait seems very long:(
Also my vagina seems very swollen but not painful...
it's quite difficult for me to introduce my daily crinone gel shots!
Is that a sign that I'm pregnant or should I be alarmed?

Honestly if it was me I'd call your clinic/hospital and explain ur symptoms. Ur personal area is not ment to.swell so could be possibly something. It is a symptom of OHSS tho..Wouldn't know if it's a pregnancy symptom cause not experienced that far yet.
If you ever need to.ask.someone else it's a little obvious that there may be something up or may not xxx hope u get a BFP on Friday only two days away

Thanks t4b, my clinic do a blood test 2weeks after egg collection, so for me that's saturday 28th june, you have the bloodtest at 8am then call for the results at 1pm. Last time it was a weekday so I went for the blood test, went to a meeting at work, then sat in my car with my OH to make the call just round the corner from my office on my lunch break! When it was bad news there was no way I could go back in (nobody knew we'd done icsi) so I told my boss I felt sick and went home and cried all afternoon! This time I'm glad it's a saturday, if it wasn't I'd definitely book the day off. This time my boss knows about it so I feel well supported at work.

Welcome Pr337y! Ive been pregnant once before and didnt have that kind of symptom but that's not to say its not normal for you. Always best to check with your clinic. Good luck for your test! Xxxx

Thanks t4b, my clinic do a blood test 2weeks after egg collection, so for me that's saturday 28th june, you have the bloodtest at 8am then call for the results at 1pm. Last time it was a weekday so I went for the blood test, went to a meeting at work, then sat in my car with my OH to make the call just round the corner from my office on my lunch break! When it was bad news there was no way I could go back in (nobody knew we'd done icsi) so I told my boss I felt sick and went home and cried all afternoon! This time I'm glad it's a saturday, if it wasn't I'd definitely book the day off. This time my boss knows about it so I feel well supported at work.

It's always hard when working and going through the process of it all. I'm very fortunate to be at home until September, was previously working in a stressful position which was working against my health so starting a new career path.
I'd say it hit you really hard having to call to hear such news. I'm praying this one will be a BFP. I'm praying this thread is going to be full of BFPs <3
Glad this time ur boss knows, it's not something ya bring up in a conversation.
It's good they do a blood test because it'll never lie, I've heard.pregnancy tests do as well but sure all mine wer negative LOL so mayb just a small % Haha
Our clinic says to home teat On Day 16 so it's even longer than 2WW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->