ICSI/IVF buddy June 2014?

Funnily enough me and OH are discussing me taking an unpaid break from work if we have to go through a 3rd cycle. My 1st cycle wasnt too bad but ive really struggled this time, very sore tummy where I was injecting and really bad bloat too. I also looked horrific in the days leading up to ER with big bags under my eyes, really needed a good lie-in but wanted to do injections at same time each day so 7am it was!

16days is a long time to wait! I guess if its a standard pregnancy test they want to be sure you dont get a false positive but I'm sure a lot of ladies wouldve started AF by then!
All the very best with your career change, it's very very brave to make a decision like that but ultimately your health must come first :babydust: xxxx

Funnily enough me and OH are discussing me taking an unpaid break from work if we have to go through a 3rd cycle. My 1st cycle wasnt too bad but ive really struggled this time, very sore tummy where I was injecting and really bad bloat too. I also looked horrific in the days leading up to ER with big bags under my eyes, really needed a good lie-in but wanted to do injections at same time each day so 7am it was!

16days is a long time to wait! I guess if its a standard pregnancy test they want to be sure you dont get a false positive but I'm sure a lot of ladies wouldve started AF by then!
All the very best with your career change, it's very very brave to make a decision like that but ultimately your health must come first :babydust: xxxx

So very similar to me. I'm still tired, bloated and cramping along with some extra pain. This bedrest doesn't suit me at all. I can never sit easy at all. Bit of an OCD cleaner lol
Hopefully this will be a beginning to future natural pregnancies :)
Oh health is definitely wealth. Very lucky the hubby has a good job, miss my own earnings but it's just til September mature student & P/T working lol actually looking forward to the whole New adventure.. So hoping I'll have my FET no later than August :)
Babydust to u too <3 <3

Me neither I'm such a fidget! Always rushing about and taking stairs 2 at a time. Not very good at sitting still! Xxx

Hi Girls,

Sorry, being AWOL, just took it easy yesterday, lots of heatpacks and panadol, and drinking lots of water. I felt quite abit dizzy and nauseous but didn't throw up which was good. We retrieved 15 eggs, so a good start at least, not sure when I will get a fertilization update, depending if they decide on day 3 or day 5 transfer. I'm hoping for day 5 but they have strict criteria to go to day 5. Start crinnone on Friday. At the moment feeling sore, especially when I have to pee!

T4B: Sorry, to hear you have OHSS, like this treatment isn't already uncomfortable enough. I hope you feel better soon, rest up and take it easy.

Jungleland: Every stage is waiting waiting waiting! and PUPO is the hardest waiting stage of all! Are you working currently? Is that keep you busy during the day? I'm suppose to be working but all I find is me going on google about all things TTC!

Lanet: Thanks for the well wishes, not long to your FET, are you getting excited? How is the meds going?

Hi Girls,

Sorry, being AWOL, just took it easy yesterday, lots of heatpacks and panadol, and drinking lots of water. I felt quite abit dizzy and nauseous but didn't throw up which was good. We retrieved 15 eggs, so a good start at least, not sure when I will get a fertilization update, depending if they decide on day 3 or day 5 transfer. I'm hoping for day 5 but they have strict criteria to go to day 5. Start crinnone on Friday. At the moment feeling sore, especially when I have to pee!

T4B: Sorry, to hear you have OHSS, like this treatment isn't already uncomfortable enough. I hope you feel better soon, rest up and take it easy.

Jungleland: Every stage is waiting waiting waiting! and PUPO is the hardest waiting stage of all! Are you working currently? Is that keep you busy during the day? I'm suppose to be working but all I find is me going on google about all things TTC!

Lanet: Thanks for the well wishes, not long to your FET, are you getting excited? How is the meds going?

15 eggs is a great start well done!! Hopefully you'll get to find out about fetilization today and it's good news for you :)

I had ER on saturday and decided to have off until tuesday and googled like mad for a good part of each day! lol

Since yesterday ive been working as normal so time should pass more quickly xxxx

Hi Girls,

Congrats 15 eggs.. Happy for you. As far as I know they'll update you everyday until ur ready so hoping you get lots of fertilised ones.. :) if ur pee is burning call them as my clinic said its a small infection starting from ER and as far as I'm aware the antibiotics are ok to take whilst going for transfer. No.harm calling to make sure. Other than that I'd say ur really excited x

Hi all Got a call.From my clinic, had almost forgotten about my 4th potential embyro growing
Got fantastic news... It made it to Blast Day 6 100's of cells he said, very happy he said and we were even joking, he said y'all have your hands full with this one hahaha I did ask about a grade, he said we wouldn't freeze if it wasn't good enough but said a BB
Going to be googling.. Also asked how many cells and he said there's 100's because it's a day 6 and there was something else he said about doubling or other so I'm gona research.. Anyways Girls I hope you are all doing well and excited about how your progress is. I'm in a great mood, back tomoro for scanand in still sick, feeling nauseous so I'm hoping I get better soon <3

Hi all Got a call.From my clinic, had almost forgotten about my 4th potential embyro growing
Got fantastic news... It made it to Blast Day 6 100's of cells he said, very happy he said and we were even joking, he said y'all have your hands full with this one hahaha I did ask about a grade, he said we wouldn't freeze if it wasn't good enough but said a BB
Going to be googling.. Also asked how many cells and he said there's 100's because it's a day 6 and there was something else he said about doubling or other so I'm gona research.. Anyways Girls I hope you are all doing well and excited about how your progress is. I'm in a great mood, back tomoro for scanand in still sick, feeling nauseous so I'm hoping I get better soon <3

Oooo wow that's amazing news! Is that the one they'll pick for transfer then when you're ready (over any of the others they froze on earlier days?) When it comes to googling 'grading' Ive found that every clinic grades differently! So just bear that in mind. If he says it's strong and he's happy then believe him! :) hope you feel better very soon xxx

Great news T4B! Happy one of your embies may it to day 6, it shows its a proven fighter!

Just got my fertilisation update of the 15 eggs, 9 were mature and 7 have fertilised which is good news. I get a call from the embryo lab tomorrow (day 3) to let me know how they are going (which is nerve wracking), I'm tentatively booked in for Monday for day 5 transfer at 10:30am. Also start the progesterone tonight. So, grow embies grow! Never tried for day 5 transfer, so this is all new ground!

Great news T4B! Happy one of your embies may it to day 6, it shows its a proven fighter!

Just got my fertilisation update of the 15 eggs, 9 were mature and 7 have fertilised which is good news. I get a call from the embryo lab tomorrow (day 3) to let me know how they are going (which is nerve wracking), I'm tentatively booked in for Monday for day 5 transfer at 10:30am. Also start the progesterone tonight. So, grow embies grow! Never tried for day 5 transfer, so this is all new ground!

Great results! Hoping for good strong embryos for you and a day5 transfer! :) xxx

That's amazing news congrats.. 7 is loads, say ur very happy. 5 day transfer would be excellent but don't worry to much :) it's hard waiting for the calls ur stomach will be somersaulting LOL.
Xx <3

Oooo wow that's amazing news! Is that the one they'll pick for transfer then when you're ready (over any of the others they froze on earlier days?) When it comes to googling 'grading' Ive found that every clinic grades differently! So just bear that in mind. If he says it's strong and he's happy then believe him! :) hope you feel better very soon xxx

Thnks for ur lovely comments. :) all of you are very supportive <3
Lots of different grading I'm hoping today after my scan.they'll have a little chat. My doctor is soooo lovely, she's very petite, foreign and so nice. I'll probably get more bloods etc today hears hoping I'm not lol <3

How did your appointment go t4b? Our favourite doctor is also petite and foreign too, shes german and shes got a better English vocabularly than me! Haha! She explains things really well xxx

Hi girls, got day 3 update today, out of the 7 fertilised we are down to 5 embies. Still going for day 5 transfer, so fingers crossed, grow embies grow!

How did your appointment go t4b? Our favourite doctor is also petite and foreign too, shes german and shes got a better English vocabularly than me! Haha! She explains things really well xxx

Some doctors are great :-D, especially the foreign ones :-D
The fluid is still there, they printed off more pictures for my file. Got vitals done & bloods. They couldn't find a good vein, my arm was tightened so much thought it was gona fall off. When they finally got some blood I heard them saying the flow was slow. They had a few bottles filled and then I felt a warm sensation On my arm BLOOD :-( they whipped my legs up, propped with pillows and popped an oxygen mask on me for bout 40 mins.. Typically the time I went by myself to the clinic...
Bak again on Monday for another scan...this morning is the first morning I've had no pain so hoping all is getting better.
How are you getting on?? <3

Hi girls, got day 3 update today, out of the 7 fertilised we are down to 5 embies. Still going for day 5 transfer, so fingers crossed, grow embies grow!

Ohh great news for you.. Getting closer now ;-) good luck with it embies<3

T4b, did they do a full blood workup to make sure your electrolytes are ok? Dehydration is common with ohss. Did they do a test to see you if your blood is thickening? They had me on baby aspririn bc of the increased risk of blood clots. The fluid didnt go down for about 2 weeks for me. But be careful because there are some really scary complications. Are you drinking and peeing ok?
Pisces is day 5 tomorrow? Exciting!!!

Ahh bless you t4b, im a slow bleeder too! They don't struggle to find a vein but I dont give it up easy! Lol on day2 I have to have extra vials of blood for egg share and i always feel woozy when theyre wriggling it around trying to get a better flow, yuck! Hope you feel better soon. Good luck for your transfer Pisces, youve still got a great number of embryos! Fingers crossed for you! Whens your next appointment Lanet? Xxxx

My next appt is Friday for transfer!!! Yay!! I start pio, antibiodic, and steroids tomorrow.

Hi girls, transfer is tomorrow, Monday! such a nervous wait! I hope at least one makes it, if not more, fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->