id never heard of it till just lol

lewsmom

Reaction score
ttc buddy would be fab!! ive been ttc for 2 months now and would love for someone to be my buddy so we can share the experience :happydance:

Hey hey...im fairly new here...and after having 2 miscarriages have decided to try again. this is our first month ttc after the miscarriage last year. how about u?

heyyy :) well my story is have a 4 and a half year old son who is starting school next week so me and oh decided it was a good time to ttc number 2, ive been activley trying for two months so thats about my story really. sorry to hear about your misscarraiges :( *hugs* do u have any children or will this be your first? oh im nikki btw :D

I have a 4 year old (well 5 in september) who just started school two weeks ago. so this will be our second too. Doctors just think I have been unlucky. so heres hoping for a BFP very soon :D. Im Suzanne :)

ahh thats great.. definitely sounds like we have a bit in common with it both being our second to try for and our first being similar ages.. u will have to forgive me but im not familiar with some of the shortened texts lol *hides face* bfp? im sure ill get to know them!! how old are you if you dont mind me asking i can see your from Scotland, im from the west mids in england :)

sorry BFP= big fat Positive and BFN = big fat negative :) dont worry its taken me a while to figure what half of them mean lol. Im 26 what about u? yeah up in freezing cold scotland at the moment haha.

aha glad im not alone then ;) im 22, my first son wasnt planned so im new to actually trying iykwim lol.. me and his daddy are childhood sweethearts i guess been together since school lol, whats your situation are you married or?

My first was not planned either. my dh and I have been married for just over a year now, although after having such a bad year with mc's we decided to renew our vows just last month so that was nice :). would be nice to have a wee brother or sister for my daughter tho... she keeps asking when we will have a brother or sister for her haha

haha bless her.. hopefully she will be able to hear some good news very soon :).. congrats on the renewal of your wedding vows, i bet it was nice to be able to focus on somthing so special after the mc's.. well hopefully we can make the ttc journey together :) also my son is dead set on having a little brother/sister esp with hes nursery/school friends having baby sisters/brothers so hopefully it wont be too long for both of us!!

yeah sounds good :D. just noticed your countdown to christmas...I cannot believe its so soon...better get the shopping started lol

lol i know!! i was just browsing lillypie and saw the countdown signature for xmas aha so i thought ah why not the realised it was only just over 3 months :/ eekk, i have no idea what to get my son yet!! lol

my daughter wants everything she sees on the adverts...nightmare lol

im 7 days into my cycle so i think that means i should be fertile in about another week? im new to this lol, n yeah my sons the same mom can i have this n that for xmas lol kids eh :)

no im wrong lol i went on lillypie and worked it all out lol i have a new signature coming soon ;)

yeah...average ovulation is 14 days thru if you have a 28 day cycle. my cycles can be longer sometimes tho. But i am currently on day 6 of my cycle. ive bought some OPK's to see when ovulation is this month though, so we shall see what happens :D

yeah fingers crossed :D well im due to be fertile anytime after a week really .. so let the fun begin eh ;) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->