idea for a new section...

MrS. MaBrEy

Homeschool mom of 2
Reaction score
what about a "dear abby" section...it would be a members only section because admit would need to have access to poster information, but you can ask questions anonymously...the design would be open for others to give imput on situations, or answer the questions, but the original poster and the replies can remain anonymous. the rules would have to be tight, no fighting, no arguing, ect. and replies to original poster only so that people are not fighting about their answers...it would be great for some of us oldies who have a question but would rather not ask it of our close friends on the site. Just an idea! thanks for reading, and my feelings will not be hurt if nothing comes of it:flower:

I like that idea, would be great because I have some friends on here that I would tell anything to but every now and then I have something that I think others would judge me for and that might make them treat me differently on other threads, such as problems with OH or something. Hope the admins like the idea too !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->