Ideas and thoughts?

S

SockriTease

Here are my OPKs for the day so far. My chart is in my siggy. Let me know what you think ladies. Thanks. :dust:

Attachments

• 106a.jpg
    106a.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 106noon.jpg
    106noon.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 6
They look pretty damn close to positive to me chick! Mine looked exactly like that the day before I got a positive darker than the control line! Good luck! x

They look pretty damn close to positive to me chick! Mine looked exactly like that the day before I got a positive darker than the control line! Good luck! x

Thanks hun. I love your avatar, it's pretty sweet! Good luck to you, looks like you'll be testing soon. :dust:

You're welcome! Love your avatar too! Yup, testing in a couple of days, but no symptoms or anything this cycle, and just have a feeling it hasn't worked. On to cycle#3 I imagine! How long have you been TTC for? x

Some women don't have symptoms and still get BFPs, FXed for you. I have ttc since about 2002, but there was a lengthy break due to divorce and then I became a truck driver :wacko: But now I've been back ttc about four months now. And this time I'm seeing a FS so I'm pretty happy about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->