Ideas for 2 year old twin girls?

SucreK

Reaction score
I'm stumped! Their second birthday is in February, so I could honestly use ideas for Christmas and birthday.

So far, I'm planning on buying them the personalized executive chairs from Land of Nod, some Christmas board books, and some small musical instruments. But I don't know what else! They're still so young that I pretty much give them any toys I buy them right away, since they have no concept of waiting for Santa to bring gifts. They love the Melissa and Doug wooden food sets, and coloring with chalk or painting Water Wow books are some of their favorite activities.

We don't have a huge house, so things that fold down or can be put away are ideal.

Thank you in advance!

Little people sets, Mega Blocks, Duplo Legos, large crayons/washable markers are all things my daughters enjoyed at that age.

If they enjoy paying with all the food sets how about a small kitchen or table top kitchen?
John lewis do a mini sized wooden kitchen that's very sweet, you could use it store all their wooden play food inside.
https://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-mini-kitchen/p567901

or if space is really tight this Argos one takes up very little room.
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3974119.htm
(amazon have a few table top designs too)

Or how about a till so they can play shops/cafe.

Little people sets, ride on toys, play kitchen, grocery cart (my daughter pushed it around forever and still does), stamps, doctor set (another thing my daughter has played with a lot), a little rocking chair or table and chairs.

A folding easel (you can store it behind the sofa) if you get double sided they can both draw at the same time.

First dolls and pushchairs if you have enough room. Accessories like bottles could be a big hit.

Duplo, a box of assorted bricks to share then a small special set each. They do Disney sets if they like Disney.

Playmobil 123 sets.

Wooden railway.

My dd is 2 on Dec 23 so for birthday and Christmas she's getting

3 x dress up outfits
A soft body rupunzal doll
A baby annabell
A cheapy set of 4 dolls from b&m
A mini animator set of the little mermaid
Melissa and Doug birthday cake set to add to our collection
A mini micro scooter (she's very very good on her brothers and steals it!)
A Melissa and Doug bear dress up
A big care bear teddy
A walking talking pinky pie my little pony
A baby animal giraffe
Mrs potato head
Musical frozen wand

And then her stocking.

Thank you, ladies! These are great ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->