ideas for 3 month old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bex84

Reaction score
I have just had my little boy on the 4th, I have a list for my 3 year old girl but stuck for him especially as have lots saved from little girl such as jumperoo so just struggling to decide, anyone got ideas

Stalking this thread as I have same problem.
So far her list consists of personalised cloth nappy and personalised towel to match her brothers ones. Not a very exciting list :dohh:
In her stocking she will be getting teethers and rattles but after that I'm stuck xx

Same with doing rattles and teethers. I was thinking lamaze toys but we have loads

Lamaze toys are always a hit. How about a costume for baby to wear https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Animal-R...t-Christmas-Fancy-Dress-Costume-/110971002951 super cute!

Books are always good, the 'that's not my...,,' range are excellent DS still reads his now.

Last year ds4 was 2 months. I got him a new playmat as our old one was tatty after being used by 3 big brothers. A Dear Santa book, that will be nice to read as he gets older. A 1st Christmas keepsake. A label label elephant. Some little people superheroes, which he is now getting use out of. I just wanted him to have a few gifts for the others to see that Santa hadn't forgotten him really. And buying stuff he'd use in a few months worked well.

Thank you everyone. I think we now realise how much dd had though we got given a lot of stuff. Think we might try get some toot toot stuff, lamaze and fisher price for when he is a bit older

DD was 2 months on her first xmas.

She got VTECH radio, 4-page musical books, blossom farm cot projector, teddies, rattle set, pushchair clip on/travel toys, steering wheel for pushchair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"