Ideas for managing back pain?

cskme_

Reaction score
Hi there :)
I work in an office Monday - Friday 9 hrs a day in front of a computer. My back has been a bit stiff lately just on the sides of my spine from the middle of my back downward. I was wondering if there is anything anyone can suggest to put on my chair at work? Also I have an exercise ball at home does anyone know of any good stretches or exercises for the ball? doesn't necessarily have to be for my back but any good exercise in general that I could do at home? Much appreciated :hugs:

In general, I would suggest some prenatal yoga. There are lots of good DVDs out there. I like Shiva Rea's. Or a class is even better. But throughout the day, try to get up and walk around as much as possible. I love cat/cow, if you know yoga positions. If not, it's just on your hands and knees, arching your back up, then curving everything out. Also, I like sitting criss cross or legs in a diamond and walking my hands out. Seems to stretch the back and hips at the same time. Walking hands over to one side and the other helps stretch out the sides a bit more. Even just folding over while standing with your back and neck relaxed is a great one. GL. Pregnancy is hard on our backs and hips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->