Ideas for my Dd 4 (5 in Feb)

Lucy_2010

Mummy
Reaction score
Looking for some inspiration for my dd for a main present. She's got a bike, scooter, tablet, wooden Barbie house and is getting a trampoline for her birthday.

Any ideas ladies?

My dd is a year older but last Christmas she got a playmobil house. How about any playmobil? Dd also has the water park which she likes. Or does she like sylvanians? Or lego friends?

DD1 is 5 in October (so 2 month between as well) and for her birthday she's got the Sylvanian grand hotel and furniture for her main present.

For Christmas she has a bike for her main present. Last year was an xbox one and wiggle car.

What things is she *really* into?

DD is a similar age and has asked for lego, board games, shopkins things and an our generation doll. Sylvanian family figures are also popular with her.

I'm getting her a wooden dolls house for her sylvanian figures as well.

my daughter is 6 in January, she is getting a designafriend doll and outfits /accessories (same idea as our generation doll) Heelys, sylvanian families, Bunchems, a skipping ball, shopkins shoppies sets, Lego friends, Lucy the dog (she has asked for this, I probably wouldn't have gotten it for her if she didn't really want it) Melissaand doug sticker scene books, Arts and crafts bits.

Thanks girls for your replys :).

Dd does like playmobil so that might be an option. She's had some sylvanian families before but wasn't to fussed for them. She loves her barbies and Disney princesses but has tons and tons of each.

We wondered about Disney infinity but wasn't quite sure what it was and if she could play it yet.

She loves her dolls aswell so will definately have a look at the designafriend/our generation dolls.

The only thing she's actually asked for is a puppy surprise which my mum has got her and I pre ordered yesterday a hatchimal. (This is more for me as I'm intrigued what it is haha)

Think I'm going to drag my OH to smyths tomorrow when the kids are at nursery and school to see what I can find aswell.

I was going to mention those reborn dolls or something similar?

My dd is the same age and has asked for the baby Annabelle dolls that cry, wee, crawl, etc. I've also got her roller skates, bunchem's, a bike seat for her doll, a walker for her doll and an Anna costume. I'd also like to get her more Lego, shopkins and a couple of board games. She still loves playing with playdough sets too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->