Reaction score
Or if you want to read anyway ill fill you in on
a few bits thats happened anyway.. basically i had
trouble with mason's dad he left me 16 weeks pregnant
now my son's 16 months old and he has never saw him not
even a photo of him, but i went through CSA for maintence off
him but they had to do DNA and i got the results not long ago
they were positive obviously as i knew all along he was the 1
who denied he ever was and just took off..

But anyway now hes got back in touch with me via text..
he asked if he would be able to see mason now he knows hes
got a son etc.. and i agreed to it as i want mason to have his
dad so much always did :( .. but that was his dads choice not
staying not mine.. but i think we are meeting tomorrow which is
abit soon but its only for half an hour if that on a local park before
i go to meet my friend and her kiddies.. But i can't help but worry
like he told me he never wanted anything to do with our son and
he'd be better off without him etc etc .. but he says hes so excited
to see him and hes nervous to see me (as weve not spoke/saw each other
since he left me) .. but i have to admit im terrified but its not about
me and im building my confidence to do the right for for mason's sake..
I think only people will understand if they still deep down feel/think about
there fob, i know when i see him itll hit me hard and ill want to burst
out crying but obviously i won't .. but it won't be easy to do it itll be
easy for mason as he hasn't a clue really hell think hes just someone new
to play with or someone thats come to see him etc..

Has anyone else had to do this and it been okay or was it really hard
at first?​

Hi Beccy ... I remember you :hugs:

It's never going to be easy Hon, but you just have to bite the bullet and get it over with.... for now (until FOB has proved that he's going to hang around) I really wouldn't go overboard on the 'Daddy' thing for Mason - let him just look at your ex as someone else to play with for the moment.

IF FOB stays around then any bond between them will grow at it's own pace :hugs:

Good luck :hugs::hugs:

Im at abit of a tiff as were only texting and i haven't a clue who's number he is
texting me off as he told me he using another cause hes not got credit on his.. but
he tells me to text back to his number.. but iv tried to ring him on both numbers to
check its definatly him and hes going to be there tomorrow but no1 picks up and 1
goes through to voicemail.. so im unsure what to do and if its even him, as i thought
at a point it was someone messing with my head as they put kisses on end of texts
when he never did that and he wouldn't to me anyway .. my ex friend rang the number
ages ago that he was texting me off and she told me it was fob's mums phone... which
i understood as when we was together he used it to get in touch with me when he
ran out of credit etc.. so it all made perfect sense but it seems strange the whole
situation im abit confused at the minute, i might just go tomorrow and if he don't show
within 10mins ill go meet my friend like iv planned to after i met him anyway xx

i think i can imagine how you're feeling about meeting your ex tomorrow. it would be the same if it was me meeting my fob who has never looked at a photo of charlotte or had anything to do with her. i hope everything goes ok tomorrow. i think it must be him texting. who would pretend to do something like that? wow well let us know what happens tomorrow if you can. good luck. maybe this a good thing and he has had a change of heart. how old is he?

I met FOB when LO was 9months i think she was? Hadnt seen him since i was 8weeks pregnant. He then came up around her 1st birthday and that was the last i saw of him. He said similar that he wants to know her and all the rest but turns out he hasnt changed one bit and still doesnt see her or pay. Dont want to get your hopes up that this will definately work out, just be cautious. It depends if he really has changed or not! FX'ed obviously

Long story but i don't really feel comftable talking on here anymore,
seen as someone's spying on me out his family.. its just one thing after
another and its going to come to me changing my name on here if its possible
or coming off altogether because why should i be spied on and photos be taken
of my son just so he can be involved somewhat? I told him he could of asked and
i would of gave him some and answered anything he wanted to know but obviously
its come down to being like this!

All ill say is it went well better then it could ever of gone..
but the next day he just started again hes got his own problems
and hes just brought my depression back again which i don't need
so i don't know what he wants but he can do what he likes now im not
fighting it no more, it should be him fighting for contact not me fighting
for him to be there if that makes sense :huh:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Change your user name and avatar and post anything sensitive in one of the private forums Hon :hugs:

Im trying to change my username but no-ones helping me iv posted in forum help and someone on bnb team said they will get admin to talk to me .. but no-one has :(xx

Hon, even if you change your username, they can still find you by looking at your old posts. If I were you I would delete this account and start a seperate one in a new name with an avatar that is not identifiable as you or mason x

Iv gave up i really couldn't care less anymore if someones spying on me im not going to write anything that will be towards him or anything no more so nothing can be said, now hes involved everything will be said to him anyway, i can get a new account that was what i have been advised to do by Vicky but ill lose everything my posts etc and ill be limited to what i can again till i get my posts back up .. rather keep this and just get on with it now if adults want to spy on me and be childish they can do so :)!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->