If I chopped my boobs off I think they'd hurt less!!!

reeve

Reaction score
Sore boobs was what gave it away in may.. but as I had the iud in place, then removed. . I miscarried. Iv had a period since then. Now.. should be due a period soon but unsure as cycle isn't settled just yet.

Omg. . The boob pain!! Litrally feels like iv got rocks in them.

Normal after a mc or could this be it again? Tested today but was bfn

Xx

Ooh hehe How long before that bfp did your :holly: (sorry I just love this smilie)start hurting that last time?
Sounds like a good sign for you. Sorry about the mc due to IUD removal...was it an IUD with hormones or just copper?
I had the copper type twice and thankfully never had any probs.

It was the mirena coil.. It wasn't in the right place. Obviously we wernt planning on another baby, but since then we've been ntnp.

I think it was a good few days of sore boobs last time as I remember cutting my caffeine intake thinking that was what was causing it.

I guess if af doesn't show in a few days I'll retest.

In the mean time... boobs of hell...

Lol
Sounds like a plan
I think it's a very common thing - u can be so sure you aren't wanting a kiddo for a while, and use BC to prevent, and when you actually get preg despite your plans, then lose a lil one...it's like you want to start trying for one
I came off depo with NO periods for over a year, and decided since I was 40 to get my cycles started again for "one day"...well after a couple months of NPNT with OH, and knowing I had always gotten preg no prob in the past...kinda freaked me out That maybe I actually CAN'T!!
Now I am truly on a mission, and charting, and monitoring everything. It is becoming an obsession because I am worried that despite having gotten preg after depo in the past...I may have used it too late and given my body a signal to slow down my fertility eek

Tested today - BFN.

thinking just a crazy boob month!

I see you are still BF.
Maybe that has something to do with it? They say it changes constantly for the needs of the child??

Lol... I need to change that ticker. I stopped when he was 2.. about a year ago. Oops x

Oh sorry on both counts...Hope your next go round is the BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->