If I gave you £10,000 right now.....

i'd get the windows done at the back of the house, get the nursery done (yes, my daughter is nearly 6 months and we've not got round to it yet!). get the bathroom done and then the money would probably be gone!!

i would pay off our loan that we had to take out for the deposit of our house and put the rest couple of grands in the bank for emergencies..

i'd use the money too pay for fees so we could sell up and buy something bigger :)

id put half of it away for a part deposit and blow the rest on shite :lol:

I'd book a fantastic holiday for me and Lola somewhere across the world! And spend the rest on clothes and toys :lol:

Pay off my bfs debt, buy stuff for our new house and put the rest away for Amelie.. Oh and buy myself a new laptop.

Get married,a newer car,get the kids a few bits from primark and with the change I give to my charity fund x

I'd pamper myself like nothing on earth! And would hire a cleaner and a cook!

(This is what I would do in this EXACT moment. Cos I am bloody fed up with everything today!)

Id probably pay off my debt. Then with the rest, id put it into savings so that in a couple of years we could put a deposit down on a house

I'd have a holiday, pay off the amount on our credit card and then put the rest in savings for a house deposit in a couple of years

Goooood question
Me and OH would spend some of it on our new house, but more importantly it means me and OH could TTC!

Pay off credit cards and go on that holiday we've decided to forego to buy a house instead xxx

hi
wouldnt it be lovely to have 10 grand :rofl:
this is what i would spend it on!

ivf
2 week holiday to florida for me and the husband
driving lessons and a car
pay the bills and rent upfront for a couple of months (to make life a little bit easier for a while :))

i could make 10 grand go a long way believe me :rofl: xx

give it to me first and i will think about it later,lol
pay off the car, only have a few months left
the save the rest of the money

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012