If I gave you £10,000 right now.....

alio

Reaction score
... what would you honestly spend it on?

Clothes for me, loads of stuff for Grace, pay my rent of till the end of the year and save the rest :)

Learn to drive and buy a run around and pay the rest towards bills ...to make things easier x

shoes, clothes, handbags, musical instruments, another camera and that'd probably be it gone.

I would redecorate the kids bedrooms so its amazing for them, with murals and everything, dylan and harrys room would be jungle themed and anais' would be music/dance themed!! The rest i would put in their child trust funds for them.
Not that ive daydreamed about it much or anything :rofl: :dohh:

I would redecorate the kids bedrooms so its amazing for them, with murals and everything, dylan and harrys room would be jungle themed and anais' would be music/dance themed!! The rest i would put in their child trust funds for them.
Not that ive daydreamed about it much or anything :rofl: :dohh:

and i thought it was just me......:rofl:

pay off our credit cards then blow the rest on shopping and a hol

pay off our credit cards... then use the rest to treat ourselves :) possibly another holiday :)

IVF treatment, and if successful and still have money left I would put the rest in a bank account for when baby is older!

I'd put it towards sending Emily to Cheltenham Ladies College for the next 2 years......I need to keep her as far away from boys as possible at the moment......:dohh:

i'd use some to move closer to my family & pay off some debts :)

Plus i may buy a few pairs of shoes lol x

really ...... i wud past my driving test, get a little car,move into bigger house so i cud have a nursery and take me ,oh and stepson on hoilday ( and baby:D)
plus wud put somat away :D
dont want to much :D

Put some into the back pay the next2-3months bills and do my driving test and maybe a little holiday at the end of the year

I would decorate my bathroom and convert my garage.. oh and have new windows at the front of my house lol.. Im presuming 10 grand would stretch that far?! prob not nowadays.. I aint that clued up on how much these things cost haha. prob just manage the windows with that much.. oh aint I greedy hahah!!

:rofl: how far do you think £10,00 goes nowadays?

I'd get my boobs redone, put a couple of grand away for Brooke and just waste the rest on clothes, going out etc etc

LOL I notice a lot of people have said 'move into a bigger house' or similar. The 10 grand after solicitors fees etc would prob get u a house 3 grand more expensive hehe :rofl:. How mad that 10 grand seems like nothing nowadays. Not saying that I dont want it tho... pretty please? haha!

I would pay off our debts, go on a family holiday... and use the rest to help my OH start up his home business so he could quit the job he has now (which he hates).
Oh, and get my hair done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->