If Im Dry.....

Tracy B

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Im on cd18 about 6dpo.
I have read loads of posts on here about ladies getting loads of creamy discharge (sorry but I hate that word) :blush: and getting a :bfp:

Since ov time I have been really dry so would you say im out this month??
Is this a sign that :witch: will be arriving on the 6th of November??

You know... I didn't really have all that creamy discharge when I got either of my :bfp:
But, everyone's body is different.

Best of luck! :)

I'm with krockwell hun - if you look on the two week wait site there are such detailed symptoms and they are all different. You are still in with a chance for definite! :hugs:

Thank you
I have got two kids but cant remember if I did have it or not
This is the only time I am actively ttc so im looking in to every sign in the book.

Keep getting weird pains in my groin, sore boobs but do get this prior to af but not normally this early, and really tired all the time, but I have heating on constantly and that knocks me out.

Need to stop obbsessing its gets really deppressing.

Thanks again

Hi
thanks for your reply
sorry were is the two week waiting part??

My CM was creamy, but I wasn't getting lots of it. I REALLY had to check for it. I feel like I'm drier in general than normal. Which is what made me think something was up, as I wasn't getting the normal pre AF CM.

Oh thanks so much for that i feel much drier than normal.
Constant twinges in my lower tummy and my groin????
sore boobies I do normally get this prior to af but not this early, my af isnt due till the 6th Nov!!
It was just everywhere I read most people who had just got :bfp: always commented on the amount of creamy cm they got, but I suppose everyone is different.

The CM is creamy definitely. and the twinges are non stop for me.. but I'm being a nut case and am thinking the worse. Prolly just our uterus making room right!

Not sure if the creamy CM thing is a big sign, but I am getting lots of it! (sorry, TMI!!)
I'm hopeful that for me it is a sign this month, I'll tell you in a couple of days!! BUT I'm not getting sore boobs at ALL, so it is definitely different for everyone... (Not that I'm definitely PG, but I am very hopeful this month)

Best of luck to you, anyway!! When will you be testing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->