If its a boy......

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Ok so I know I am mega early but theres nothing better than discussing babies names with your oh......my problem is we both love the name Jack for a boy, but he would then be called...

Jack Jackson.....:blush:

Ive had mixed opinions on this so would love to know what you girls think....???

Girls are not a problem as I think we both love the name Lola:cloud9:

I LIKE IT!! But if this LO had've been a boy he'd have been called Ernie so its your call whether you want to listen to me or not lol!!
I think she'll be extemely thankful that she's a girl.... i think its cute!
xx

I like lola!! Cute! Could u put a middle name in to break up the jacks!!!

I must admit I do too think it's a little much. I just feel bad for those called Rich Richards and names alike. With how mean children can be these days, it just seems such an easy thing to pick on.

But in the end, he'd be your son =) If you and your OH have no problem with it, then don't let others stop you

Nope, sorry....he'll get the mickey taken out of him later on at school....no matter how much you like the name, everyone will say "Jack Jackson????"

I like Jack Jackson, it sounds like a famous name to me for some reason!

x

Sorry honey, I love the name Lola, but Jack Jackson is too much I'm afriad. Can you think of another boys name beginning with J that you like?

I like it, you can call him Jack-Jack like on the film the incredibles. I know a man called William Williamson btw lol.
How about a slight alteration to Jake, just to add a little difference if you feel the need to.

Thanks for your opinions girls, its really appreciated.

My brother LO is called Jake, and Im not too keen to be honest.....

What do you girls thaink of the name...

Jace?

Jace Anthony Jackson???

(just come across the name in birth announcements and I think I like it)

Still a JJ but works much better than Jack in my opinion:happydance:

I always loved the name Ben but my surname begins with O and no matter how much I love the name Ben....I can't give him the initials BO can I?:dohh::rofl:.....maybe a girl yet anyway:blush:

Hevz :rofl: good thinking!!

Jace is nice jacqui x

Am not really sure on that :( Lola is fab but i think children are so cruel you cant give them a chance to be mean.

Jace is nice though :lol:

Jace suits better, :D And goes really well with the middle & last name. :)

Jace alot better hun :) .
Jack was just a little bit too much with jackson , But its whatever you like hun .
Love the name Lola . xx .

I love Lola but hubby says no cos of the kids programme 'Charlie and Lola'!
Jack Jackson - no way :rofl: Sorry I would be one of those people who took the mick.
My friends son is Thomas Thomason - that poor boy has never lived it down and he's only 12.

i like it too! I like Jace though!! did i help?? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"