If its pickled, I'm tickled!

paintrider89

Reaction score
So I thought it would be fun to chat about cravings, and possibly some funny, or crazy things you have done to fullfill that craving. Or times when cravings hit and you just can't have that item.

Just to pass the time, and I'm sure the more pregnant I get the more stories I will have.

OMG pregnancy! Green olives, picked onions, pickles, peppers...everything. I can't walk down the picked veggie Ile without 2 things going into the cart. I have half eaten jars, new jars of some on stalk.

Today I went to the store on the fist of the month (people who get money from state get money) to get picked onions, stood in line like a crazy person just for them. Nothing else would do.

About a week ago I HAD to have McDonald's fries :blush: I HAD just taken a shower, and it was cold. So I conned DH into going alone because 'the dog needed to go somewhere' they were nice and hot and fresh..mmmmmm

I really want dippy eggs .. With toast and bovril.. It's like beef marmite! :) has to be done a certain way.. My god heaven!!

I'm really into cheese crisps too!!' Yum.. Especially the cheese crinkled mini cheddars or sour cream Pringles!!'

Gah I feel to sick to eat but if I did I would have all of those now!

Lol. That's the worst. Wanting something and not daring to eat it because you are sick. I lost 14lbs my first tri. I didn't eat much.

I really want cheese....... Especially the ones I can't have like Brie & Camembert. My Christmas cheeseboard is going to be massssssssive

I haven't had any cravings to speak of, but I have noticed that I go from satiated and fully satisfied to STARVING in the blink of an eye! It was terrible, I picked up McDonald's yesterday because I had just dropped my DH off at work and was suddenly so hungry. Traffic was pretty bad, and I decided I couldn't bear waiting the 10 more minutes it was going to take to get to the grocery store to pick up something healthy, so I pulled into McDonald's. I haven't been there in years, so gross! Oh well though, it was a delicious milkshake :)

Tonight I just cannot be satisfied. I want pickles. I want no bake cookies. I want baked mac and cheese. Taco, chicken or beef, taco salad. I want anything home cooked and delicious! It is a good thing we have no food right now or I'd be eating like a cow. I had a snickers bar thanks to OH :) but it just wasn't enough . . . I could have had 10!

:rofl: the name of this thread made me giggle.

My weakness is chocolate, sweets and cake.. Why are they so unhealthy :brat:

Does anyone find it's getting worse as they get further in? I swear I can be craving 10 things at once at times. No bake cookies today. Followed by more pickles...what's with pickles?

:rofl: the name of this thread made me giggle.

My weakness is chocolate, sweets and cake.. Why are they so unhealthy :brat:

Thanks. You would giggle at how giddy I get when I pull out the pickles and do a dance around the kitchen :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->