If one more person says..

haha are you talking about like baby rice and stuff?

Yeah! :rofl:

Why aren't you feeding her yet?
Because I'm waiting untill she's ready, probably 6m+
"BUT THE BOX SAYS 4M+"
I don't bloody care!!! :hissy:

tell them to mind their own business!!! got f**k all to do with other people!!!

I had a row with my sister about it yesterday because she bought a box of apple and rapberry baby rice or something and I wouldn't let Caitlyn have it. She said "why do you always have to be so difficult?" :hissy:

Just ignmore them.. only YOU know when she's ready/needs more! All babies are different, my 3 were on rice and things aaages before 4 months, and everyone told me how wrong it was, apart from the health visitor who could clearly see that milk just wasn't satisfying them anymore. But if caitlyn is happy with milk, theres no point rushing the weaning! Tell em all to p*ss off!!!

some people just dont get the fact that you DONT have to start weaning at 4mths!!!!
i started weaning at 4mths but that was my choice (well more callums than mine), stick to your guns hun and wean her when YOU feel shes ready!

i kno i fed summer earlier but even tho the box says 4 month plus if you read the back in small writing it says not advised until 6 months, i kno im contradicting myself abit as i fed summer at 4 months but that was through choice not cuz of wot the box said!

I had a row with my sister about it yesterday because she bought a box of apple and rapberry baby rice or something and I wouldn't let Caitlyn have it. She said "why do you always have to be so difficult?" :hissy:

That made me laugh why does she think she has a right to decide what YOUR baby eats and when?

You are not being difficult you are deciding what is best for your bub.

Some people think babies are everyones property (not that they are property lol).

where do people get off advising us like this????

it's not just weaning though is it ladies???

these are my curent bug bears...

why don't you use baby wipes? save faffing around fetching water!
why has she got a coat on?
why isn't she wearing a hat? (contradictory, i know/)
give her a bottle...
why hasn't she got a dummy?
why is she still crying? (duh, she's a baby!)
has she finished feeding? why are you still holding her?
she's got trapped wind...

sorry for hijacking you thread with my rant...you touched a raw nerve after a joyous sunday lunch at my folks....:blush:

Some people are so interfereing lol just because it says 4 moths doesn't mean as soon as she turns 4 months she should start eating stuff like that. It's just a guideline. You wait till you need to wean her, don't listen to everyone else, they don't know her like you do!

where do people get off advising us like this????

it's not just weaning though is it ladies???

these are my curent bug bears...

why don't you use baby wipes? save faffing around fetching water!
why has she got a coat on?
why isn't she wearing a hat? (contradictory, i know/)
give her a bottle...
why hasn't she got a dummy?
why is she still crying? (duh, she's a baby!)
has she finished feeding? why are you still holding her?
she's got trapped wind...

sorry for hijacking you thread with my rant...you touched a raw nerve after a joyous sunday lunch at my folks....:blush:

No it's fine I feel the same! I'm fed up of all of those questions too.

What I don't get is that everyone says you must start on rice, but yet the only rice cereal we get here is from 6 months + and not 4. The baby food like butternut and the banana porridge is from 4 months so why not start with those?

Its all so confusing. I've had people tell me he is a boy and must start on solids from 6 weeks?????

Toria, its your baby and you will know when is the right time to feed solids. Its she is satisfied just on milk then thats all she needs at the moment.

My pedi-nurse told me to feed Bren some rice cereal to see if it would help keep his milk down, as he was spitting up horribly last week. Guess what, it upset his tummy even more, he woke up screaming crying,and continued to spit up. So I won't be feeding him again for a while!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->