If one more person says..

Bloody annoying isn't it?? I heard enough of "Shes ready tillz, ready for baby rice, definitely.." "Give her some, she wants it - don't be mean!!"

lmao, shut the FUCK up she is 3 months old and no she isn't!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

*This applies to my little one only, no offense to those feeding at 3 months!*

To eah there own Toria :) ignore them ..I mean hey my son is 5 months old soon and he eats stage 3( 7 months +) foods which i see no diff as they're the same consistency but just mixed fruits :) He also eats cereal made for 6 months + and hes perfectly fine lol

People are just annoying :rofl:

My favorite thing is whenever Carlee crys, It means she needs the boob RIGHT now, Or Shes not getting enough Feed her more, Why are you feeding her veggies she needs more fruits, These diapers are too big go back to the skin tight ones until she grows. Why is she trying to walk she'll fall shes too young. GOODNESS PEOPLE !!!
I really could go on for hours

People are dumb. I got it for giving Charlotte rice in her bottle at 5 weeks, when the doc told me to. Noone is ever happy with what people do for their own kids. Do what is right for your Princess, not what a stupid box says! :)

"Look she wants a Wotsit, just give her one it won't hurt"

Bloody WHAT?! As if I'm going to give her a Wotsit!!

A Wotsit????

:rofl:

Might as well give her a leg of chicken while you're their Toria

You know people dont realize baby tell us when they are ready, I started giving carlee cereal when she got interested in what mommy and daddy was eatting That was about 7 months, and I dont regret it, my god daughter was interested in food at 4 months so thats when she got cereal.

Give her what you want, your baby!

I get annoyed cause my OH's sister keeps asking me about BF'ing and saying she thinks its best, and her kids are blah blah blah...

I will do as I want, thanks... Everyone just likes to think they can tell you whats best.

I'm with you! I'm SO sick of people asking me why I'm not feeding her. "She's over 4 months, she's probably hungry." NO! She's teething and in pain!!!

The other day my MIL kept telling me my boy is tired and should be going to sleep. He was a bit tired and I could see the signs but he wasn't tired enough to go to sleep. After listening to her and trying to put him to sleep (at least 1/2 hour) I gave up. I shouldn't have listened. I then put him on his play mat and he was squeling and laughing away and had a ball. 45 min later I just put him in his cot and he went to sleep by himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->