If only Morgan knew...

Tabs

Mummy to Morgan & Niamh!
Reaction score
... that in an hour's time, she's gonna be jabbed with two needles, she wouldn't be smiling like she is now!!!

I hope she doesn't get too upset by it all.... poor little chuckin!

Got the "baby crack" (Calpol) at the ready for later!!!

I'm sooooooooo nervous!!
:cry:

good luck.. she'll be fine.. its normally worse for the mummies

Hope it went ok. I went the first time but my OH had to take her in for her 2nd and 3rd ones, I just hated them putting a needle into my LO knowing it was going to hurt her!

Morgan was sooooo brave.... in fact, the nurse said we both were!!!

She was snoring her head off when we went in. I took her trousers off and held her really close to me. The nurse put the first needle in her left thigh and she cried a bit, but as soon as she took the needle out, she fell back to sleep!!

So I turned her round the other way, and the nurse put the second needle in her right thigh... again she cried a bit but fell straight back to sleep as soon as she'd taken the needle out!!

Then snored all the way home!!!

But then, she screamed and screamed and SCREAMED... real tears and everything!! So I gave her some Calpol (or at least tried to!!) then after another half hour of screaming, I gave her a bottle.... which she spewed over half of it back up!!!

After a lot more screaming, I've finally managed to get her to sleep 10 minutes ago... although she's not 100% settled bless her!

BTW, I knew the injections were into the muscle, but I was quite surprised to see how much they had bled!!!

My poor baby!!

:hug: Glad it's over, hope she feels better soon

Glad she was okay.. Colton has been awake during both of his.. mostly because if he's around people he always wants to be awake, even if it's nap time. But he smiles right up until they stick the needle in!
Then he screams and screams and cries for like 10-15 minutes!! It's horrible. The first time I cried, the second time I was alittle better and my eyes only watered up. :sad1:

Glad she did really good though, she seems like a strong little girl!

Glad she's fine, and she didn't get a fever.

My baby took her first shot very well. She cried for about 2 mins and stopped.
It was like nothing happened.

Next week she goes for her 2 month old shots. I don't know how that will turn out.

Mello

Morgan didn't stay asleep for long, and has been screaming and sobbing on and off all afternoon, with little 5 minute power naps inbetween!! She's had me in tears as she's looked so scared and in such pain.... poor mite!

She's asleep in her pram now though and luckily Leigh's just got home, so I can get her bottles sorted!

I have a feeling I'm in for a long night!!

oh god I am totally not looking forward to our jabs next week! Alasdair is the size of a horse too so I'm betting calpol won't even touch him...think OH is off the day after the jabs though so at least I will have help if he doesn't settle at night.

Hope Morgan settles for you very soon and sleeps like a baby!

I hated seeing Max get his first injections , to see his lil legs being stabbed so deep almost made me cry , But he he was good after about 10 min .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->