If someone doesnt want a birthday cake..

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
.. would you get something else?

Im going out for dinner next week (yes, i know.. im actually going out!) for my friends birthday and he said he doesnt want a cake :cry:

I love cake so am gutted :rofl:

Would you get something else or just nothing at all???

Perhaps a few fancy, gourmet cupcakes? That's an alternative to a cake.

Ice cream cake? Who doesn't love ice cream haha :)

Is there a particular dessert that they like? Could just get that instead?

But seriously who the hell doesn't like cake????????????

Maybe he just doesn't want people to sing to him. I'm kinda the same, I find it so awkward!

I don't like birthday cake, never have.

I have birthday cheesecake :thumbup:

I'd do a pie, cupcakes, or something still. Like Blah said, he probably doesn't want the attention being drawn to him for the birthday song.

I dislike cake generally speaking so I always ask for flavored cupcakes or pies. Pies always work well! :)

i dont like birthday cakes, i love cheesecake and cupcakes ooohhh and i like the M&S chocolate caterpiller cake (which is basically a massive choclolate swiss roll.
I still like the whole people singing happy birthday and blowing out the candles though :blush: doesnt seem right to have a birthday missing that part :haha: i think its more to do with the embarrasement than anything else. personally i'd still buy one, its a birthday, it needs to be done :haha:

Thanks everyone I just don't think he wants everyone to sing lol

I don't like cake either. You can get those giant Millie's cookie birthday things, or you can get chocolate pizzas will get you a link!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->