if too personal then just tell me to sod off!!! LOL

We rent a 3-bed/3-bath townhouse for £675 pm. I love it - it's got a garage, drive and big garden. But, it's silly that it's just the 2 of us; we need a little baby to fill up the space!

We pay £695 a month for a 3 bed semi detached and garage.....weve had a holiday abroad this year but its the first since 2007. We run 2 cars...one is newish the other is all paid for but a bit older. Treat ourselves at least every 8 weeks to a night out. x

We have a 3 bed detached, I work for a bank so get base rate on our mortgage. Our mortgage payment is around £80 p/m as we don't have a big mortgage left but we overpay by £300 p/m.

We live in a terraced house, 3 bedroom, front and back garden. It costs us 495 a month rent xx

We have a 3 bed end terrace in Oxfordshire and mortgage is £1100 a month. Our total outgoings (mortgage, utility bills, mobile bills, sky, various insurances etc) are just over £2k a month, not including petrol and food shopping. Money is tight with not much left over!! We haven't had a holiday in the last 12 months, although we are going away for New Year (parents live abroad so we only have to pay for flights which are Ryanair so v cheap!!)

Mines £500 a month rent, 4bed detatched house :D in south west england (wiltshire).
Cheap rent coz its my dads boss that owns it and the morgage was paid off years and years ago. The people living here before were paying £800 +

Wow! I'm not sure on comparison but in the land downunder (Aussie) most of our houses and units are 3/4 bedroom. I pay $1000 p/m in rent for a brand new 4 bedroom house, fully air conditioned, fenced yard and garage etc and that is a fairly normal price! Our food bills are through the roof though, if I include nappies, meat, vege etc all together would be close to $180 a week for 2 people.. And that's buying generic items for basics etc and buying meat on special! Don't even talk about chicken! It's ridiculous!
It would be interesting to know the $$ comparison though :)

Hey Hun, i'm from Southampton too!! I live in West End, and spend £675 pcm on our mortgage. I live in a 3 bed end of terrace :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->