if too personal then just tell me to sod off!!! LOL

my mortgage is 425 it would be less 350 but i have arrears to pay :(

i am in process of moving flat in a month time and our rent will be 1300 / month and on top of that the bills+council tax which is abt £122.
the flat itself is clean and nice, a real change in comparison with the one we live in at the moment ( mould, damp, storage heaters unfuctional, noisy neighbours, rats etc), but London's rent are just bloody extortionate; I wish i could be able to afford to pay this for my own flat or house.
i will miss the garden tho, but not the foxes lol !

We live in Hampshire, our rent is £775pcm and seems to increase every year. It's a small 2 bed 1 bath. We never eat out, havent had a holiday since our honeymoon 3 years ago. We occasionally have a takeaway though and do have a cable/Internet package!

£1100 in Reading 2 bedroomed flat...mortgaged

Rent is £730 for a 2 bed. C/T and utilities bump it up to £1k. We also run 2 cars (soon to be 1) and have Virgin however we never go out and treat ourselve to a take away once a month.

Our mortgage is 563 a month, and that's on a fixed rate from 2010-2014. 4 beds, 2 bathrooms, garden, garage, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, in nice semi-rural/farming town in south west.

We live in a 2 bedroom flat in zone 2 London, very near tube / train / buses etc. Rent is £1125 per month which is very reasonable for the area, but the flat isn't in the best of conditions! Probably will buy in the next 6 months, I hope!

3 bed house in Glasgow

Mortgage is £450 per month at the moment on tracker rate at under 1% interest - though we do actually pay £1500 off each month :flower:

Our mortgage is fixed until Sept 2012. We havea 3 bed terrace in good area of Hampshire and pay £365 per month - we had an £80 000 deposit and house is worth £180 000

We are £600 a month on a tracker for ours. It is a terraced pit cottage, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, conservatory, garden. We decided a lot of yrs ago not to mortgage to the hilt so we could enjoy life. Very glad of that decision once Em came along and I was able to be a SAHM. We have always had an eye to the future and have chosen to do up rather than move. OH refuses to buy a new build so we are always going to be in old houses!

We pay (rent) $650.00 CDN / 421 GBP / 466 Euro.
We have a roommate though who pays for 300 CDN / 194 GBP / 215 Euro.

It is a 2 bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartment / Flat

£650 for a 4 bedroom detached house

We pay £950 a month rent. It's a detached bungalow with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and open plan kitchen/living room/dining room x

i am in process of moving flat in a month time and our rent will be 1300 / month and on top of that the bills+council tax which is abt £122.
the flat itself is clean and nice, a real change in comparison with the one we live in at the moment ( mould, damp, storage heaters unfuctional, noisy neighbours, rats etc), but London's rent are just bloody extortionate; I wish i could be able to afford to pay this for my own flat or house.
i will miss the garden tho, but not the foxes lol !

So happy to see someone else in London, I was beginning to get very depressed!

Over £1300/month for a 2 bed here, plus bills and really high council tax - believe it's one of the most expensive councils in the country. And we got a GOOD deal on our place as it had been vacant for a few months. Did the maths though and as DH and I both work in central London, moving further out for cheaper rent just meant higher commuting costs and a longer journey. :dohh:

we rent for £550 at the moment in a 3bedroom terrace, when we move next month we will be paying mortgage of £535 for a 4bed end of terrace! so worth the move xx

£520 a month for a 2 bed, 2 bath flat - it's meant to be cheaper so that you can save up and buy it on shared ownership eventually - but we can't afford to save anything up after paying the rent!

Not at all, it's good for comparison.

We have a mortgage which costs us £1100 a month (was £1300 last year but we renewed our fix rate). This is on a 2 bed semi..

Still wouldn't move out of the Home Counties though, we just manage.

We live in the midlands in a 3 bed house and our mortgage is £1,000 a month

Hey here we pay £450 a month on our mortgage for our three bed beautiful end of terrace cottage in a conservation area. It is defiantly cheaper up here!

We had a big deposit from my inheritance to help so this has lowered our mortgage. X x

Well I am in the U.S. lol but in case anyone wanted some U.S. numbers our mortgage is $1,043 and that includes taxes & private mortgage insurance because we did the FHA program (government-backed loan with 3.5% down instead of 20%). Then we have HOA dues of $253 a month because we have a townhouse. And then our homeowners insurance which is something like $30 a month I think.

I have a newer (80s) 3 story townhome with a garage, laundry room, patio, 2 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms. The complex is pretty well-maintained, gated, and has a pool & jacuzzi.

Where I live (Los Angeles, California) this is almost unheard of, I got a good deal - purchased in late 2009, closed just after the New Year 2010 - because (A) it's a townhouse (B) the area doesn't have the best reputation and property values are low but it is honestly not bad at all and of course (C) the housing market the way it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->