If you became pregnant after an HSG...

MKAC2005

Reaction score
hello, I just had an HSG done 9/2 and have been having some mild early PMS symptoms about 1 week out from predicted AF. I normally don't have much PMS or at least not this early. I am just wondering for those of you who fell pregnant after an HSG if you had any symptoms early on? Thanks!

hello there, iv just become pregannt on month 3 following the hsg... i only have one tube from a previous ectopic so i only ovulated this month sincei had it in june. very happy though as iv been trying for 2 yrs following the ectopic.
this month i started having symptoms on 5dpo mainly a headache but then i felt stabbing pains (implantation) on 6dpo.. very early!
since then i got nauceous headachey crampy boobs started hurting loads and tiredness.
what really made mer wonder is a random dizzy spell i thought i was going to faint on 10dpo.
i took a test on 9dpo which was negative but got my postive on 11dpo alot stronger then i expected

fingers crossed for you as they say your more fertile following the hsg for 3 months xxx

I became pregnant 2 months after my HSG a few years ago!

I didn't have any early symptoms though. I actually figured it didn't work, again!

Good luck to you! Hope the early symptoms are a good sign!

I got pregnant on 2nd cycle after. (With the help of clomid) and I didn't get any symptoms until the day af should have arrived xxx good luck xxx

Thank you for the hope ladies! Having some spotting this evening so AF is on her way:(
I bought some LH strips and I'm going to chart this coming cycle. I quit doing this a few months ago so we'll see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->