If you complain about Sainsburys they ban you ...

head office definitaly hun! Hope you give manager what for when he rings xx

Got another call from head office they rang me when they seen my facebook message and rather than having me wait till Monday some lady called me and said that shouldnt have happened and someone will call me on monday to explain where they messed up. They do seem sorry about it, well I dont think the manager does but they are making a fuss over it with all these calls . It should not have happened. I explained how it made me feel and all, I feel weird and odd about going back shopping there like some hated customer trying to get a few quid out of them. If you see how much I spent there you will see getting £3.99 back isnt really me robbing any one! not like I desperately need it back I just want what I paid for if not I want my money back. Instead proved to much for them.
Well I am back on it anyway though leaving it for a while to see how I feel, I am depressed this past few days so minds not really interested in them. I will say tesco do take care of you shame they didnt have more gluten free foods.

I had my first online grocery shop with sainsburys this week and I think it will be my last. Was not particularly impressed with them. They don't even price match on substituted items like tesco or asda.

yeah I know they over charge instead so you pay more for subs and their subs staff cant pic the computer does and they are often silly subs to. Pack of choc buttons for a box of dove farm cereal?? wtf? one weighs 20g the other 250g or something like that. Or worse products that arnt gluten free for gluten free bread. I am sure the staff would have used brains there, I hope anyway but sell by dates seemed challenging enough.

Another thing was told was that they would keep extra special eye on my order, the manager would. I asked why they dont do that on everyone just got told they should but dont.

should definitley contact your local paper,. thats disgusting!

xxx

Ugh nothing worse than out of date stuff. I got some yogurts for Eamon that were on special, not realizing the reason they were is because they were going out of date in the next few days and then fed them to him for the next two weeks :growlmad: Usually yogurt has a longer fridge life than a few days....

its weird as stuff I get has a long life so I assume its been lying in store a while and they have dragged it out for home deliveries. This happens everywhere and lots complain about it. I dont think its fair they pass stuff off like that to home deliveries who cant pick out what they want. then charge full price for it to so they dont have to chuck it and loose any money! its rather underhand for a store that makes so much profit or is that how they make their profit?

We don't get home delivery in my area so I've never had that problem but if I did it would send me spare.

That is ridiculous :wacko: Awful awful customer service. Did they expect you just to eat the mouldy bread so as not to inconvenience them? Take it to head office. That's actually shocking.

Well they said they would phone on monday and they didnt bother. My account is unbanned but I went back to tesco as I am still sore about it and dont think they deserve my money after that. Feeling stubborn and rightfully to.

I would hate to give them my money after that. Pity you don't really have an alternative, that's the problem when big companies take over, you're left with little choice so they can pretty much get away with whatever they want.

It has made things more awkward , If I go back the manager has to make sure my shopping is in date specially, this makes me feel more awkward as the staff will defo know who I am and probably refer to me in some bad light. Its like complaining in a restaurant constantly and going back you would be paranoid about your food. Theres a store a few mile from me I will get my dad if he is up to pick up things tesco dosnt have, its not the same store that delivers to me.

Do you think I should write a complaint to head office?

Yea I deffo would, and threaten them with trading standards and with going to the paper.

Definitely write to head office complaining about the out of code stock and the way the manager has treated you. That is absolutely terrible customer service :shock:

I'd also be writing to the press and watchdog as well!

I work for Morrisons and occasionally out of code food does get through but we have daily checks on every fresh department and a system in place for none fresh foods. If something is out of code and a customer notices it, we apologize and do what we can for them as it shouldn't happen. For the manager to be like that is awful, especially when it was pickers that sent it to you, they should be checking the dates.
Head office will definitely be giving him a big kick!

Will do an email and see what they say back to me. Will be same bollocks as the last ones about how they ensure this and that, I had a go at them for that same generated email as they clearly where not reading what I was saying . They have enough emails from me begging them to stop sending me out of date stuff to prove this anyway.

I haven't read the whole thread, but are there no locally owned, reasonably priced supermarkets/butchers/bakeries near you?

clearly you need to read the thread lol
I dont have a car, I am a coalic, supermarkets in my town dont have much for me, are to dear you can blow £20 on one bag in the petrol station down the road, rip off and come out with junk only. and I cant get to them hence the home delivery which is cheaper and easier giving the amount I spend which you couldnt if you tried get on a bus with two kids. I still have tesco delivering and their order was perfect the last one, not one thing near out of date even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->