If you could change your name...

my name is Annika (on-ick-uh)

although I've had many problems with pronunciation in school and anything else that involves people having to call my name, I like it, it's unique and different, and directly connects to my Swedish family. Plus people always seem to remember me because my name is so different than everyone else's, although Annika is starting to become more popular here in the US lately

I don't mind my name, being a Tara, you didn't get many at my school, but if I could choose, I would have had Alice :) just something I love about that name!

I'm a Jessica, one of many Jessica's actually but I'm not sure what I'd change my name to.

I love my name :) I wouldn't change it! It's unique and I've only ever met a handful of people with the same name/spelling. ("Leigh")

I like my name, just wish it was spelt Annalise instead of Anneliese. (pronounced the same)

I never liked my name growing up, Cassandra. It was wayyyy to girly for me, but I did really like it shortened to Cassie. I would have changed it when I was younger, but it suits me now. Better than what I was going to be called if my dad got his way, Bobbie. Thats his name and the name of my cousin whos 2 months older than me.

I hate my name (annmarie) but not sure what id change it to!

my name was changed when I was younger so its perfect now

if I was a boy though I would of been called:

Garth London

but would of changed it too:

Dana Wayne

I'm not over keen on my name, (Sophie) I always wished I was called Willow when I was little. Or Artemis Rose.

I was a slightly odd child :blush:

I don't love my name but my girls have the only names I like so I couldn't have them!

I always preferred my middle name (Kate) but my eldest is Caitlin so I wouldn't use that now either!

I hope my girls don't want to change their names when they are older!

I don't like both of my names, always misspelled & mispronounced, no beautiful meanings, no special family connections... I am thinking about actually changing it, like legally, but just not sure what I'd like to be called :wacko:

UGH I have one of the MOST common names of the early 70's. I hated being 1 of 3 or 4 other Kellie/Kelly/Kelley's in my class. My middle name Marie, just as common.

I have no idea what I'd change it to though. . .

I like my name (Caitlyn), but it was always frustrating because there were so many girls with that name in my grade. Not to mention, people always spelled it wrong even after I spelled it out for them a few times... Caitlin, Katelyn, Katelin, Catelyn, etc etc... When I was younger, I desperately wanted to change my name to Madeleine, which is odd since that was the name my mom wanted for me but my dad say no to. Oh well, I go by Caitie, which is good enough for me!

When I was very little...I always wished my name was Stephanie or Ashley...and there was a short time I wanted the name Kimberly.

Now grown up...I would not want the name Kimberly but I still do like Stephanie and Ashley. Though given a choice now..I would probably chose something else but I'm just not sure what.

well my dad tried to change my name in the hospital. it is Rebecca Elyse and he wanted Rachel Dianne. My mom fixed it back to Rebecca Elyse.

However my whole life I wanted to change my name to Sarah Nicole. I had plans to change it when i turned 18, but I unexpectedly became pregnant with a girl and no other name would do so I gave my prized name to my only daughter. To my knowledge she loves her name.:bunny::bunny:

I don't like my name, but I don't think I would change it. I was the only Trisha in my school (to my knowledge) so that's a plus. I'd probably just take off the a and leave it at that. I prefer to be called Trish.

I would change my name to Mana. Everyone calls me that anyway, it'd just mean I don't have to keep saying my real name to people at the hospital etc...

I can't stand my real name, if its not mis spelled or mis pronounced, someone thinks they've got something "clever" or "witty" to say about it. Which they dont.

This is a hard one! I've always loved names so this is difficult.

Megan, Caroline, Grace... I used to really love those names.

I have the feminine form of Maximus and I wouldn't change it for anything, I adore my name.

If I had to, I'd take my screen name. I'd never call my kid that though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->