If you could change your name...

I was almost a Rebecca Louise but my dad change it at the last moment to Lorraine.
When I was younger it was not that I hate my name but I wanted middle names so I told everyone my middle name was rabbit and wrote it on my school work. Then I went through a stage of saying my name was 'Sophie Emily Rebecca'
Now I dont hate my name although I wish it was a softer sounding name Lorraine is quite harsh and I always get called Lauren or Jane which drives me crazy. Would not change my name because its who I am. I went through an identity crisis when I got married and took my husbands name so I can't go through that again

Phoebe is my fav name but hoping that one day I will have a daughter who I can give that to

I was almost a Rebecca Louise but my dad change it at the last moment to Lorraine.
When I was younger it was not that I hate my name but I wanted middle names so I told everyone my middle name was rabbit and wrote it on my school work. Then I went through a stage of saying my name was 'Sophie Emily Rebecca'
Now I dont hate my name although I wish it was a softer sounding name Lorraine is quite harsh and I always get called Lauren or Jane which drives me crazy. Would not change my name because its who I am. I went through an identity crisis when I got married and took my husbands name so I can't go through that again

Phoebe is my fav name but hoping that one day I will have a daughter who I can give that to

Raine would be a cute nickname, ive always liked that

if you want a middle name you could take your maiden name and make it a middle name then you get the best of both worlds and get to keep your identity

[/QUOTE]Raine would be a cute nickname, ive always liked that

if you want a middle name you could take your maiden name and make it a middle name then you get the best of both worlds and get to keep your identity[/QUOTE]

I quite like Raine maybe I should start trying to drop that one in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->