If you could choose, what would you pick?

readyformore

Reaction score
Let's pretend for a moment that we don't have to worry about silly things like infertility, age, uncooperative eggs, and menopause.

What would you pick? Maybe 2 boys, 2 years apart? Or boy/girl twins? Or one more of a specific gender?

I know it sounds awful but I would still prefer a girl. If I have a boy i will be just as thrilled I´m sure, but I´d love a girl!! So how about a girl or two and then a boy. Oh i like this fantasy!

I would like a little boy... or a girl... It dont really matter!!

Dont think I will have any more than that unless the DH gets a big promotion or we win the lotto... I would love nothing more than to be home with children doing the whole 'stay at home mum' thing... Bliss! x

I would love a girl.

I am the only girl in my house. There's OH, SS, boy dog, boy budgie and probably a boy fish. I need a girl xx

I'd like a boy. I didn't have any brothers so I think it would be interesting!

But like Readyformore suggested--boy/girl twins! That would be like all dreams coming true.

I really want my daughter to have a sister.
I never really had a burning desire to have either gender for myself.
But, I see other women with sisters and their relationship, I would like for my dd to have that as an option in her life. They might fight like cats and dogs, but at least the potential would be there.

Then again, she does love her brothers, and I'm sure a little brother would be just as welcomed.

I'd like a boy. I didn't have any brothers so I think it would be interesting!

But like Readyformore suggested--boy/girl twins! That would be like all dreams coming true.

How about 2 sets of twins?

My girlfriend has a set of boy twins and 21 months later, a set of girl twins.
Her daycare cost is astronomical, but 2 pairs of opposite sex siblings sounds perfect.

I've got a little boy so if I could choose my next lo would be a little girl when Vinnie was 3 x

Having said that I held a really cute kitten today, now wouldn´t that be so much easier? Shame I can´t quite convince myself of that.

I'd like to have a boy first and then a girl. I have a boy's name that I'm totally in love with so really want to use it!

Having said that I held a really cute kitten today, now wouldn´t that be so much easier? Shame I can´t quite convince myself of that.

Unfortunately, getting pets doesn't work for me either.
In the year before I ttc my daughter, we ended up with both a kitten and a puppy :blush:. It didn't make the desire go away.

I'd like one of each, maybe 1.5 yrs apart... would be my ideal!

If I get pregnant any time soon I'm certainly not going to bother going back on any form of birth control anyway - not after this TTC palava! If another one pops up sooner, so be it... :thumbup:

boy i think....then a girl 2 yrs after. although i love the thought of dressing up my daughter.

love the idea of twins boy/girl mix but not sure i could juggle that well. hubby is a twin, he has a twin sister and their twin photos were so cute growing up.

My friend has twin girls and it realy has put me off twins. I love them to bits I really do, but my God is she tired!! It is more than double the work and I´m not sure we would cope as my mum has made it clear we can´t leave twins with her and I need some help so I can keep teaching. Still right now anything healthy would be good! I would learn to cope if i got twins. Just please make it soon I am so so so sick of TTC.

Same same Nats.... Some days so VERY over it!

I think I would love a wee girl this time but would be equally as happy with a wee boy so that DS has a brother to play with. Twins of each gender would be good in theory but with one wild toddler in the house 2 babies at the same time would be exhausting.

I'd like one of each, maybe 1.5 yrs apart... would be my ideal!

If I get pregnant any time soon I'm certainly not going to bother going back on any form of birth control anyway - not after this TTC palava! If another one pops up sooner, so be it... :thumbup:

me too! Don't know why but I always imagine myself with a little boy first guess it's because I don't have a brother. Last year I taught 3 yr olds at a montessori nursery and somehow I naturally gravitated towards the boys.

Oh dream fairy read this thread make it happen!

Honestly I'd love to have either. In fact I'd love to have one of each, but I'm not sure I want to go through this a 2nd time. lol So maybe girl/boy twins? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->