If you could choose, what would you pick?

Boy/girl twins would be my pick and if not twins then boy then girl 1 year apart. Get them out there fast. I'd (obviously) like 4 kids tho. At this rte tho I'll take what I can get!

I always wanted twins... weird. When I was a lot younger I wanted to have 2 kids, as I grew older I always wanted twins, either boy/girl or boy/boy.

Oh man, I said two, 18 mo apart - noooooo wayyyyy! :D

Dont know why always wanted identical girls and a boy. Strangely enough I had a friend with identical boys who claimed that left handed people are more likely to have twins. She explained that she had seen a documentary stating that all left handed people were twins at first but during the first few days the two cells merge and become one! She also claimed that the hospital staff from her first scan onwards asked the usual are there twins in the family but also kept asking her if she was left handed......of course I am a lefty and so is my DD. Wonder if its true..............

well hubby is a lefty...does that count? LOL

Wanna B, and I know you wanted boys...and there you have them!!!

I will say the left hand thing holds true in my family. If you look back you'll see that multiples are numerous in my family.

Anyway all boys in my family are lefties and girls are mostly ambidextrous

hmmm wonder if the mom has to be a lefty

My daughter is a left from fraternal set of twins having said that (mine were fertility drug induced) my BIL is a natural twin of B/G set and is lefty.

I don't know what i would choose if I could, maybe a boy but only so my daughter didn't have to lock horns with another female in the hosue. My boys is super sweet. When he gets frustrated he will react badly then instantly say I love you mom. My daughter no apologies there at all , "Just i don't like/love you, you are mean" and nothing.

I have a daughter so I'd like a son. But I'd also like another daughter. So 2 girls and a boy. Ugh I feel like I was too young when I had my daughter and I wasn't fully ready to be a parent and now I feel like maybe I missed the boat on having more kids. I just try harder every month.

On the whole left handed thing my friend said the consultants and nurses only asked her if she was left handed. She was right handed by the way so it is probably not a 'set in stone' rule may just make leftys more likely to have twins would be my guess!

In my ideal world, I'd have two kids. Twins would be convenient (mainly because the thought of giving birth sorta freaks me out--this way I'd only have to do it once! Then again, risks are higher so maybe I'd end up having a c-section anyway?, not sure if I prefer that to pushing?!) Gender mix makes no difference. Just want them healthy!

Maternal grandmother had twins, one dead at birth. Hoping it's skipped a generation and that it happens to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->